Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Arnim, Jan 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arnim Coal Miner DRC Veteran

Hey DRCers,

there are 2 things I really miss and I'd really like to have invented on DRC KitPvP: Rods and Teamchats!
    The reason that causes KitPvP's great fun are the clashes between groups of donators. MSGing every single teammate before startin an action can sometimes be tiring and a hard peace of concentration/work. If there'd be teamchats or at least party chats everything would be made easier. Rods are just a nice additional PvP gadget that would make the pvp level risen on DRC. Comment here, the mods/admins/JelleDRC/developers like any "normal" guy, and let me know you opinions and maybe help me to get this thing achieved.

Kind regards,
    ArnePunk

Sent with my intelligent car entertainment system integrated in my Mercedes E63 AMG

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. KingMoon29 Newbie DRC Player

Good idea ArnePunk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

Rods... Fishing rods? If yes, await the 1.9 combat update. With the new items, we might change the current kits or add new kits.

Teamchat: Add each other on Skype. Don't like strangers added to your Skype? Download TeamSpeak (free to download) and join ts.drc.ms instead.
    And honestly, I don't like to improve teams on kitPvP. Many people complaining about the donator teams already.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Arnim Coal Miner DRC Veteran

whaaaaaaat???? Youre going to update on 1.9??? better ask the other players...I personally would hate it :/

Sent with my intelligent car entertainment system integrated in my Mercedes E63 AMG

5. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

Going offtopic. Don't talk bad about 1.9 if it's not even released yet. And we've gone over it a million times (probably less), but we will update to 1.9. We ain't going to fall behind on other servers for months, waiting for 1.10 (or 2.0). If Mojang thinks this is a bad update, they will remove the things in the next release. Untill then, experience it first once it is released, then complain on Minecraft forums, but not here.

Back to the topic:
    Teamchats and Rods

6. Hugh Mungus Builder Builder

Then also add custom powers, like 10% chance to shoot 3 arrows instead of 1

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

Nope.
    The fishing rod is a legit tool for pvp and in my opinion, it may be in a kit or available in the shop.
    But custom powers (like your example) are more for Factions. KitPvP fighting has to be limited to vanilla minecraft.
    Otherwise new players will report players for hacks.

8. Hugh Mungus Builder Builder

Yeah @Dracindo i didnt think of that ;) i saw it on another server the other day and it was really cool

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

9. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

You have to time to play on other servers, you slacker. Go back to building stuff!

OT: I am no fan about teaming, it is called kitpvp, and as we all know, pvp stands for player versus player. Unless the server would become kittvp, team versus player. But then it wouldnt be a kitpvp suggestion anymore, would it?

Short: please no more chats. I like the rod idea though

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Döneraffe Gold Miner DRC Veteran

Teamchat yes / rod no

11. AHMEDX_YT Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

Team chats could be cool

12. AlbionTje Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

Pvp= player vs player.. >.> why teamchats?? Bruh.

Verstuurd van mijn Samsung s3 Neo

13. Zathial Coal Miner DRC Veteran

Although, i dont pvp on DRC much i do it on other servers ( i cannot say) from my experience which is a lot bc all i do is pvp sometimes build when im bored or i need to. Fishing rod is a legit tool but that just starts heading to the MCSG (survival games) Fishing rods are mainly used in skywars, sg, and some other game modes that DRC does not have...adding a fishing rod would do a huge difference... there is this thing called the fishing rod stun( i wont go into detail). But point being the teamchat could be use full but as Dracindo said skype, TS3, raidcall, Curse, Ventrillo i can go on for days on many ways to communicate to your friends and or teamates. Im not a fan of teams either thats why i mainly do pot pvp (on other servers Premium to be exact) because there it trully is a 1v1... im not sure if DRC would be adding this in the future but if so i would love that having different modes like a SG 1v1 which you will have tools that you can find in SG and basically 1v1 your opponent... because dueling someone can always be hiding something under their noises like maybe someone says 1v1 titan yet 1 takes p4 s5 sword etc you see my point... but in PotPvP or whatever you wanna call it you cannot hide anything the fight is fair you both will have the same items and it just comes down to skill. such as strafing, aim, and maybe ping because ping does matter. Im not much of a fan of 1.9 either i have tried the snapshots and have seen vids about how it will change PvP they call it the "combat update" but i shall let you see for yourselves why i believe 1.9 does not look good... once again my opinion im not complaining i would still PVP on DRC once they go to 1.9 all im simply saying is that im not a huge fan about it.
    PS: the shields would be sick tho
    I would send a vid (about 1.9) but it adverise his server so i cannot send so i apologize.

14. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Created a ticklist for Jelle and his gang so that they can choose. Seems like all has been said about this so I will close it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.