Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Airwin_, Jun 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Airwin_ Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Gamemode: Kitpvp

Add the 1.8 combat plugin. Kitpvp is dead right know and adding the 1.8 combat will bring most of the players back and new players are more likely to stay.

Give everybody a permanent speed 1 effect and sell speed 2 potions in the shop. This is because you cant blockhit in 1.9 and even when you add the 1.8 combat plugin you still cant blockhit. I've played on some servers that are 1.9 and have this plugin and without speed 1 or 2 nobody is going to get any combos. You are basicly just trading hits until the guy with the worst stuff dies. With speed 1 or 2 it will be harder to aim but if you can aim properly, you will be able to combo much easier.

Suggestions for the kits:
    Every donator rank will be able to use the kit knight every 3 hours and the kit of their own donator rank every 24 hours.

Why? Well if you add this, most of the donators are going to use the knight kit and they wont walk around in OP donator kits all day long. You can easily kill someone in kit knight with by example strenght.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Mafia In Town Obsidian Miner DRC Veteran

^ I must agree with this young man. And non-donor kits have to get an upgrade too. I would highly suggest adding speed II to the shop. Not strenght because that would be to op. Upgrade the vote kit to regular dia. If you're going to enable fall damage sell Feather Falling enchantments at the shop. If there's a map with a lot of water add Depth Strider enchantments to the shop. And maybe change maps to have some variety. Decrease the price of enchantment bottles these are overpriced.

no 1.9

• Like Like x 2
  3. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

This is basically what I would suggest to Jelle (no longer will, since this topic has been created). The non-donator kits are no longer weak, and depending on Jelle's decision to either add this plugin or not, there will have some changes on them (again), (since I added axes, shields and etc.) Speed II is not only too OP, but also annoying, so for me it's a no, I don't think we should add such thing in the shop. The 24 hours delay to get a kit is a bit too much. You paid for it, you get it, right? Other people might complain about this suggestion.
    The new votekit is good enough to kill a titan using strength.

Even without speed potions, you can still dodge the hits. No as well.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Airwin_ Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Yeah maybe speed 2 is abit too much.
    Maybe replace the speed potions in the shop to 8 min speed potions and sell them for the same price .

• Like Like x 1
  5. ggwp Gold Miner DRC Veteran

making the new kit vote dia is useless cuz then whats the point of adding dia gear to the shop? Then everybody would always use the dia gear

6. drdoct Lapis Lazuli Miner DRC Veteran

It doesn't matter. The problem isn't kits. The problem is 1.9 combat. So ripping off the donators will only result in less donators elsewhere on the server and trust issues. There isn't a problem with 5 Titans running around kitpvp. The problem is hardly any donator bothers with kitpvp anymore. People paid good money on this server to be able to dominate using kits. I'm sorry if people who don't donate refuse to understand this. Marginalize your donators at your own risk.

A better map with 1.8 pvp plugin with score reset would go a long way to reviving it as is. Plenty of non donators were rolling in titan kits before it all died. The key is strength and being in the right place at the right time AND having some friends to sacrifice. But for $100+ you should be damn near boss with a top donator kit.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Ruthger Nether Inhabitant DRC Veteran

i think 1.8 combat has to come back, i checked kitpvp sometimes and it is dead, fully dead. with 1.9 combat is drc losing people and donations

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

There is/was a topic about this. The suggestions there seems the same like these. Thanks for your suggestions. We will use as much suggestions as posisble.

Topic closed.

Greetings Reynout123

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.