Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Others' started by Steve_DRCer, Nov 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve_DRCer Coal Miner DRC Veteran

Hi guys,
    I need a laptop which is 700 euros or less.
    I want to do minecraft and leage of legends, but I will wait 1 month before i buy it, so maybe there will be changes in the price.
    I am a fan of HP, Lenovo and asus, but it can be an other type.
    Need more information ? Just comment
    I had more topics about things like this in the past but have never bought it.
    Becaus I was getting money( don't know which verb "sparen" is and I'm too lazy to search)

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
  2. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

*Saving. You were saving money. ;)

I have a Vaio at home, which was between 600-700 euro. It can run Minecraft and League.
    It can also play bigger games, like Elder scrolls online, but play on lower quality to drop the lag.
    I have this laptop for 3 and a half year, at least.

I'm just saying this, just in case people tell you to get a laptop twice your price and capable of more things you probably don't even want.
    I just say it so you can be assured that there should easily be laptops out there that suit your needs. ;)
    Good luck in your search.

• Like Like x 1
  3. willig00 Gold Miner DRC Veteran

I have the Lenovo g50-70 with an Intel i3. He runs minecraft an LoL at 60 fps. And he is only 450 euro's

4. SwekSenpaiPRO Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

Laptop for mobility? Then, yes, a laptop's fine, but i have no advice for you then.
    Laptop because just laptop? Uhm no, i advice you to get a desktop, preferably build it yourself (or let someone else do it). It's much cheaper, compared to a laptop, and you have the freedom to upgrade it later on without buying a whole new computer (with OEM builds it isn't always possibile, with custom builds it always is, depending on your motherboard).

For example, i'm going to buy this one asap and imma upgrade the ram to 32gb or 16gb ddr4 and/or a better video card later on. http://www.compucheap.nl/11066033/intel-core-i7-6700--16gb--250gb-ssd---1000gb--hdmi--usb3-1

5. universal Gold Miner DRC Veteran

Here is my opinion:

Firstly, find out why you want a laptop instead of a desktop. (when i bought a laptop back in '09 it was because of the mobility a laptop gives you, but I actually didn't really go out of my room with it.) reason for this choice will probably be made clear in the following part:

Desktops are way better then laptops(when paying the same price). The reason for this, is that a laptop comes with a screen, speakers, a keyboard and a 'mouse' (probably mousepad). The costs for these items combined would be like 200 - 250 euro's. With this said, you might get that a desktop of 500 euro's, is as good (somethimes even better) than a laptop of 700 euro's.

My laptop back in the days was a HP pavilion DV6, which costed me 730 euro's. So, my budget for the new PC I wanted (needed) to buy was 700. When looking for a laptop or PC for 700 euros, you won't get a really good gaming pc. (I totally spend lik 1200 euro's (screen etc. including).

What you need to consider is:

Laptop or PC ?
    Gaming (battlefield, GTA) or Casual games (minecraft etc.)?

by the way, check if you already have a keyboard, mouse, speaker set etc. ( because then you don't have to buy those anymore when you would choose the PC)

keep this in mind too: 'and you have the freedom to upgrade it later on without buying a whole new computer " <-- swekgamerpro
    For example, when your graphic card isn't good enough anymore for the games. Just go to a computer store, ask for advice and they will tell you what you need to change in your PC.

As swekgamerpro said, I really have no advice for any laptop.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. ItzJeBoyStijn Obsidian Miner DRC Veteran

Nice, I've got an lenovo too, it's like yours but then is "older brother", I've a g50-70 with an Intel i5

That's what I'd suggest, mine costed 550 euro's, but that was an sale, now he's 650 euro's if I'm right. He works nice, runs MineCraft very well, I don't play LoL, so I can't give you review of that, but I think It'll run that too :blush:
    Good luck with your choice :sunglasses:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Steve_DRCer Coal Miner DRC Veteran

thanks all, laptop because mobility and it is nice to sit on the couch and talk with family etc. if I have a pc I'm upstairs playing "casual games" on a pc which can play also battlefield but I won't play games like that. I just want to do simple games, checking this forum and watching youtube etc. so I want a thin full hd laptop with a i5 and hopefully an nvidea gt840m if I can find one.
    also haven't got a keyboard mouse monitor and stuff like that.
    could you guys send me a link of a good laptop?

is there a way to get a quad core processor of intel with gt 920m ? someone knows?

http://tweakers.net/pricewatch/462966/asus-f555lj-dm891t.html ( I think this is one of the best laptops for 700 euro)

thankyou, btw I can make mistakes in my english.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2015
  8. universal Gold Miner DRC Veteran

I really can't help you with a laptop, my advice would be to go to a computer store, and ask them what you would need to play those games (you don't have to buy stuff in a store to get advice). If you wish not to go to a store, then you can always search on forums, or e-mail some computer store online, For example gamepc.nl. They will help you with everything you need (again you don't have to buy stuff there to get advice)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.