Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Villages' started by Ruthger, Sep 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruthger Nether Inhabitant DRC Veteran

Hey guys,

Currently i am busy with a project called ‘Le Boulevard’.

-= Some info about it =-

I think around 2 months ago, Daybreak989 aka Zeevriend and me started a project called ‘’boulevard’. Daybreak aka Zeevriend stopped with playing and I decided to go further in my one. Past weeks I got a lot of help from some of you and now I am at a point that I want to share this with all of you!

-= Le Boulevard =-

I don’t know if guys know what a boulevard is so here is a link with some pictures of it: one side you have the beach and at the other side you have shops

-= Donations =-

So, this project did cost me some money because I need a lot of martials and other stuff. The first thing I want to say that this isn’t a city or whatever because I have built everything so yea. I have a lot of apartments and some shops and even docking stations for a boat. So I want to rend this. As I said this isn’t a city so you don’t have to join it for seeing people around you because you can’t build BUT you can help with buying one! You can use it as an extra storage room or you can just buy it for the fur or for the ‘event’ but further more about it.

-= Apartments & Shops =-

So there are some apartments, shops and Penthouses. As you can see in the picture there are apartments, shops & Penthouses with furniture and without the prices are below:

DISCLAIMER: you have to buy it every 2 months or you have to leave the Apartment, penthouse, shop or the docking station.

-= Prices =-

Apartment: 500, Apartment with furniture 650
    Penthouse: 750, Penthouse with furniture 1000
    Shop: 800, Shop with furniture 950 ( i put the chest ect. the signs, is for you to do)
    Harbor place: 650

This is for Every 2 months!!

-= Event =-

So to give a benefit of supporting me I want to do something back, every 2 weeks an event on the evening of Sunday/Saturday around 7 o’clock DUTCH time but for this you have to pay 100 (each 2 months) dollars so above the price of the building that you choose you have to decide, do you want to play with the event or not. Some info about it: it could be in creative, survival but in kitpvp to, but I think the most will happen in survival and creative like best build in 10 mins in an area of 5x5 or make the best skin, whatever because you guys can give me/us some examples. The winner will get 5 diamonds and your name will be on the wall.

If you want to donate money but not that much you can donate and I will put you at the wall of donations and if you donate 500(+) dollars you can also participate

=========No hate to the event team but i want to do something back for the members=============

-= Le Boulevard staff =-

I can’t this all in my one, specially when I am on holiday and around June because my exams. So I am searching for some staff that can help me with the organising Events and I am searching for designers because when I am done with this I want to build more, and more but I can’t do this all at my own so if you want to help, make a conversation.

Le Boulevard isn't finished yet because the one side has to becoppied and the 2 houses next to the main house of the city with information has to be coppied to

-= Participate =-

If you want to join my city make a conversation with me : D

-= The end =-

I hope my English was good enough to read.

You may react for questions or donations or that kind of stuff but please don’t say: nice or good because that post farming doesn’t keep the topic clean C:

Btw: I know I post this is in the section: Village and I know I said this isn’t a village but I think it is still good here.
    --- This message was merged, Sep 12, 2016 ---
    because i couldt get more pictures in the post above (?) i post it here

for more info you can go also to the big house

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Hardskiller12 - Timo Event Team Event Team

Heya!

Nice project! I'd like to get a penthouse with furniture!
    Anyway great initiative! And the eventteam, at least i, doesn't take this as an offense! ;)

Greetings
    hertkiller12

EDIT: meant offense not event, that'd be mean... ;p

Last edited: Sep 13, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Ruthger Nether Inhabitant DRC Veteran

2016-09-15_15.57.49.png 2016-09-15_15.58.01.png 2016-09-15_15.58.12.png 2016-09-15_15.58.32.png

UPDATE:
    Now, the city has 5 members (and me, so 6).
    - new apartments are build and getting build.
    - there is a brich to the regionpole that isnt named yet so hopefully its possible to do that.
    - the 4 penthouses with furniture are gone but if you want a penthouse with furniture you can give me a explanation of it or you can choose one of the 3 designs that i made
    - some more decorations on the beach
    - NEW you can get a balcony for free if you want

Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.