Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by alvaretrm, Jun 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alvaretrm Coal Miner DRC Player

@Anesitas
    *Minecraft name:alvaretrm
    *What are you accused of: reaxsi01
    I texted after 1 week as I desired, neither in real life I do evil to one game no one would not harm even in making homes in the use of aid would command I was very sorry already going to give back the things I had not eaten the ban and I regret really I threw lava was very excited and feared last week even I last week google translate if you say well i could not translate certain words you say even I turn cause I'm grateful because you teach will not come to a place to lie to me, I tell you very embarrassed I waited 7 days of the expiry of the 4 eye have a lot of things in my ban eater account so sorry what would forgive me coco4862berkay he did not make me leave me just because I was the enemy Gold forgiving. Keep me jealous cursed at last my mother told me to stay where swearing threw lava I can not stand, but what happens back I am very sorry you what happens to forgive at least remove b strength I have few days I've been waiting for this moment she Forgives I do shopping on the Internet normally picked up several days money accumulating but I trust will be just what you've had to remove the resistance, what chance is given 3 times people would give me one more chance. Please remove my I will be more please rank. What if I would be very sorry to forgive what I did not know it would be like the last few days I expect the ban to get up.
    --- This message was merged, Jun 11, 2016 ---
    I swear to you I will do no such thing.
    --- This message was merged, Jun 12, 2016 ---
    [​IMG]
    We wanted to take a picture of me in the game, but the assignment did you, I'm so sorry I'm so I'm disappointed I reproach myself a haraketd throw lava will tell you to lie to you, I say in all honesty, I'm so sorry, please if you remove if b strength of a chance than 1 times what happens when I learned from my I fault you me the biggest favor you have done so fly I miss my old account I check every day remorse every day I'm sorry, I'm sorry too damn myself.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Welcome back to the unban section.
    I have to be honest. More than 50% of your post I do not understand. Also, I did not accuse you of reaxsi01. What gave you that idea?

Let us start with the following questions to see if you understood me:
    1. Why did you abuse your command, in order to kill players?
    2. Why did I close the topic last time
    3. How can you assure me that it will not happen again?

3. alvaretrm Coal Miner DRC Player

I am sorry for abusing my command, if that was the case. I was very annoyed at this guy 'coco4862berkay', he was cursing at me constantly even calling my mom and family names. I was only talking back to him when nessesary but he wouldn't stop the mental torture. I could not avoid the chat as I was talking to my friend. I tolled him several times to stop the annoyance but he then started to talk bad to my in-game friends and told us that we were stupid for buying our rank. Later he even called us stupid for not using our rank to stop him as he thought we had admon permission or something. He really pushed the limits everytime I went online he and sometimes his friends to just attacked us with words in the chat. For no reason, just because we had ranks and we were playing with fun. He came to us and constantly kept us from playing and having fun. I am very sorry for doing what I did but after I got banned I hear from my friends that he is still doing what he was doing to me but now to them. I really like this server and the community on it. There were never problems on the server before and I had never encountered such bullying in my life, I dont know all those cursewords he is calling me but yet I felt really bad. I have made the mistake of abusing my rank because I couldn't think of any way of resolving this. I really felt bad then, but I feel even worse now. I am very sorry for abusing my rank, and after this one week I can ensure you that I won't do such a stupid act ever again. My english is not that good as you may have seen from my previous posts, my cousin helped me writing this. These are my words he helped me translating. I assume that you already have decided but I want you to know that I am very sorry for my act and from now on I will make a ticket or start a forum post, and not do this to 'cocoberkay'. Not to anyone but not even to people like 'coco4862berkay'. I am really sorry I have waited for this day.
    Please answer please.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2016
  4. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I answered you, however. You did not answer my questions. And as such we can't continue.
    Please answer my questions.

• Like Like x 1
  5. alvaretrm Coal Miner DRC Player

1. I killed someone with my rank 2. I did not understand the rules clearly as google translates confused me. My cousin helped me out with the translation and I certainly do know now that I am wrong. I will not act against the rules again. I was not aware of some rules on the DRC network. I have the rules translated and saved. 3. I am really sorry for doing such a stupid act. I have had one week to think about it and I now know I am wrong, and will never do anything like this. I will not use my rank or the commands along with my current or future rank to act against the rule of DRC. I will also not talk or act bad to people even when they do it to me. I did not know what the consequences were, I do know them now. I will never act in such a way again with the risk of getting my account banned from the DRC Network. I like this server and the people on it and I will never risk my account on it ever again. I hope I have awnsered your questions.
    [​IMG]
    --- This message was merged, Jun 13, 2016 ---
    Please answer please. @Anesitas @Reynout123 @Andie__

Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
  6. alvaretrm Coal Miner DRC Player

Why don't you write even though you are online ?
    I what did you ?
    @Anesitas

7. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Topic closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.