Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by alvaretrm, Jun 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alvaretrm Coal Miner DRC Player

@Anesitas @Reynout123 @Andie__
    *Minecraft name:alvaretrm
    *What are you accused of: reaxsi01
    I am sorry for abusing my command, if that was the case. I was very annoyed at this guy 'cocoberkay', he was cursing at me constantly even calling my mom and family names. I was only talking back to him when nessesary but he wouldn't stop the mental torture. I could not avoid the chat as I was talking to my friend. I tolled him several times to stop the annoyance but he then started to talk bad to my in-game friends and told us that we were stupid for buying our rank. Later he even called us stupid for not using our rank to stop him as he thought we had admon permission or something. He really pushed the limits everytime I went online he and sometimes his friends to just attacked us with words in the chat. For no reason, just because we had ranks and we were playing with fun. He came to us and constantly kept us from playing and having fun. I am very sorry for doing what I did but after I got banned I hear from my friends that he is still doing what he was doing to me but now to them. I really like this server and the community on it. There were never problems on the server before and I had never encountered such bullying in my life, I dont know all those cursewords he is calling me but yet I felt really bad. I have made the mistake of abusing my rank because I couldn't think of any way of resolving this. I really felt bad then, but I feel even worse now. I am very sorry for abusing my rank, and after this one week I can ensure you that I won't do such a stupid act ever again. My english is not that good as you may have seen from my previous posts, my cousin helped me writing this. These are my words he helped me translating. I assume that you already have decided but I want you to know that I am very sorry for my act and from now on I will make a ticket or start a forum post, and not do this to 'cocoberkay'. Not to anyone but not even to people like 'cocoberkay'. I am really sorry I have waited for this day.

2. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Topic closed, there is no need to create a new topic when your old one i still open.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.