Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Complaints' started by geelbuik2001, Dec 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geelbuik2001 Iron Miner DRC Veteran

my name is: geelbuik2001.
    What i want: the spawner back.

Today I gave Reynout a lucky spawner item in survival .
    and when he placed him accidentally .
    Reynout has a ticket or that he might back him .
    Drdotch feeft removed the spawner and Reynout warned .
    may Reynout this spawner while back .

Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  2. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I'm going to be honest with you. You are a 14 year old dutch guy, I don't believe you do not know the actual english word for 'dat'

As far as you topic concerns, the topic is about something that is not even yours anymore. Rule 16 states that we do not refund items and it has been told a couple of times that it is not allowed to place the spawners above ground.

So basicly, why do you believe that you have the right to reclaim the spawner, that is not even yours?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. geelbuik2001 Iron Miner DRC Veteran

I just want this rule to be different.
    I just think that a monster spawner must be given back when it comes accidentally .
    because it is so , Yes I have after three years DRC finally play a monster spawner of a lucky vote .
    and then place the jet accidentally I find that pathetic .

4. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

And how do you expect us to do that? Our server doesn't support spawner items to be silktouched. Do you expect him to just randomly create one with magic?

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. drdoct Lapis Lazuli Miner DRC Veteran

Reynout seemed to accept the loss. I'm not the one who placed this spawner. All I did was clear his ticket asking to break it because it was on top and therefore illegal. I went and looked.... and saw who placed it. Then I mined it. First and foremost because the person who placed it asked for me to mine it. I didn't warn Reynout because Reynout KNOWS the rules. So where am I supposed to get a spawner to replace this with? One of my magic votes? I don't have any. Both of you have been around here enough to know not to place a spawner anywhere except where you want it permanently. Yes I was sad for the waste of the spawner myself. They don't come along everyday and it's not a great joy to have to remove one that was misplaced above ground.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.