Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Tips & Tricks' started by hamim, Apr 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hamim Coal Miner DRC Player

Hello guyzz!!!
    Making money is very easy on survival .The steps to get money easily will be divided into some step and it will be right below hope u may find it helpful

Step:1
    Always try to mine underground try to collect iron and coals .U can craft the irons to iron blocks and thn sell it at a high rate . U can also sometimes find zombie spawners which u can make xp farm and whn u will gt a zombie villager try to cure it and some villagers trade emerald fr coal and thn u can chnge the coal into emerald aftr collecting alot of thm make it into blocks and sell it u can gt 450 fr each.Thts how u can make easy normal money if u repeat the process again and again u can easily gt minimum 3k in one day.

Step:2
    Vote fr the server everyday u will gt 300 fr each vote fr the 1st and 2nd link u can vote evry 12 hrs and fr the 3rd and 4th u can vote evry 24 hrs and if u do it correct u will gt 1800 in one day. If u repeat this every day i a week u will gt 12,600 and i a month(taking 30 days) 54,000 this is one of the best way to gt money.

Step:3
    try to gt a fortune and unbreaking pickaxe on ur iron or diamond pickaxe thn whenevr u found diamonds try to mine with tht u will gt double the amount of diamonds.Slowly slowly u can gt mre thn several stacks aft getinng 9 stacks u can change thm into blocks and can sell each of thm in the shop, each diamond blocks gives u 540 tht means if u sell 64 of thm u will gt 34,560.But nevr frgt to save atleast one satck fr urself.

Step:4
    Make a big farm of wheat , sugarcane , carrot or potatoes u can collect thm and agin harvest it. aftr gathering alot of thm sell it on the shop or just make ur own farm shop where u can invite plyr to buy in low amount and even 75 fr 1 stacks would also profit u, but dont ggo less thn tht or i t will take alot of time to make money. This is another easy way to get small amount of money vry easily

Step:5
    Try to make a blaze xp farm in nether and u can collect blaze rods and can sell in shop and u will also get xp frm it which is really grt. u can also find quartz in nether and aftr collecting 4 stacks of thm convert it into blocks u will gt 1 stacks of block thn sell it in shop u can nice amount money frm it.

Mre Tips and Tricks will be coming soon!!
    I hope u liked it!!Thnx! And tell me in the comment section which one will u use or love to use !!

2. milkacow Obsidian Miner DRC Veteran

Please write in complete words, furthermore @Joey / JPCore already made this kind of topic, maybe fuse them into one?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. hamim Coal Miner DRC Player

okay if he wants so... ( and writing in shortcut has became my habit lol nevr mind =P )

4. Hugh Mungus Builder Builder

Now i got a question, how much money do u have?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

5. hamim Coal Miner DRC Player

i have 120k probably

6. Boins Gold Miner DRC Veteran

130k+ to be excact.

And just to be curious, how long have you been playing on drc ?

7. hamim Coal Miner DRC Player

i m playing frm the frst day whn the server had updated to 1.9

8. hamim Coal Miner DRC Player

Hello guyz

Getting xp is actually very easy, if u do it correctly.Here are some easy steps from which u can gain xp very easily and very fast. Here are some easy steps given below:

Step:1
    mining coal gives a lot of xp and there r coal all over the underground. It can be used to gt xp plus it also helps to cook food in furnace. It means it can be used fr both works. there are also other uses of it you can craft it into blocks and can also sell it. So this one easy way to gain xp.

Step:2
    We can visit the nether which is a awesome place fr xp. there several ways to get xp from nether but I will only use two of them here. So the first one is to find quartz which is a awesome way to gt quick xp if we break one of them we get half xp to reach level one. This quartz r really very useful we can also craft it in blocks and can use in decoration or we can also sell it at a decent amount of money. Another want is to find a blaze spawner, its a great thing to get xp, if you are lucky enough you may find this sometimes and guess what.... it would be a lucky day for u but don't forget to claim it, create a xp farm of it and you are ready for your xp all the time whenever you need. u can also get money from it by selling the blaze rods which u get by killing them. if u dont knw how to make one check it on the youtube there are thousands of them waiting for you to teach.

Step:3
    The most awesome and simple one is the food spawner wrap where we can find both food and xp, so i prefer its the best and completely free

More steps coming soon!!
    Hope u liked it !!!
    If u have any confusion ask me in the comment section!!
    Thanks!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Joey / JPCore Builder Builder

Mining quartz is not easy for players, for donators we fly to the ores players need to build 'bridges' for it. So that one would take some more time. Also, a blaze farm is not easy to build u can use this tutorial which is trustable and very good. (= ).

Step 3 is true but slower then mining quartz. U will gain food indeed but the xp that animals give is not enough to make a farm of it.

What u would do as member without any usefull tools or commands.
    I would look for a spawner when i'm new to the server. Create the spawner to a real xpfarm, and then building my base around it.
    Good things about this: the surface will be clean, u can expand your house without any abstacles, because u just need to mine. Easy to build.
    Bad things about this: claiming will be a little bit harder.

Is this true? Yes even as a donator like me, first of all i found a dubble spawner, and few blocks away another one. I've built my base around that.

And now i moved out to get something 'newer', and my base is now ready to be sold for a good price.

Plan:
    Find a spawner, create it into a simple xpfarm and build a small base around it.
    This can be done within one hour max. (If u already found the spawner!)

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. hamim Coal Miner DRC Player

I just have a bigggggg hugeeeee potato farm which gives me 30k each day if i ply but i dont ply much thts the prob i sell thm in shop and also keep in 20 big chests full for just incase for a nice amount of money. If u like this method thn plzz inform me if anyone is interested of 300k money for golden donator i already got donator rank plzzzzz share this i really need this rank. Thanks for reading, I hope u may have found it useful. :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. MeMatty Event Team Event Team

1. Talk propper english.
    2. There are already many topics like this.
    3. Try to first trade it with a villager. Gives you much more money.

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. hamim Coal Miner DRC Player

ohhhh grammar polce agin oh god save me

13. MeMatty Event Team Event Team

And no, you are not spoderman.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. hamim Coal Miner DRC Player

srry for always talking in shortcut cuz its my habit of typing quickly and using shortcuts and i cannot just remove this habit frm me i m srry :(

15. Hugh Mungus Builder Builder

emeralds 4 lyf

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. hamim Coal Miner DRC Player

i have mre ways lol i got many ways to earn money and this is one of the major so... thts why shared it and its really efficient to earn money at anytime.

17. Mr_Dablio Gold Miner DRC Veteran

A tip: Do big farm of sugarcane and squash, and is around 1 hour per day, at the end of the week you will already have many items and will be able to exchange with the villagers Librarian and Farmer.

~~Greetings ItzGeneralSan~~

18. Hugh Mungus Builder Builder

you smart, you loyal

"farms 4 lyf" is what i always say

19. hamim Coal Miner DRC Player

i m fine with potatoes potatoes 4 life

20. drdoct Lapis Lazuli Miner DRC Veteran

The secret to big money is to get a farmer to trade with. Then build a huge farm and stay at it every day. Build up chests around your farmer and once you accumulate a double chest of each (wheat, potato, carrot, melon, pumpkin), then trade them for close to a stack of emerald blox. Go sell your emerald blox in the shop. Almost $30k for about 3 decent days worth of work. The biggest secret is staying online during this time or getting others to stay online around your farm. Then not being lazy with replanting.

Finding a good white robe guy who has a spell everyone wants is good to trade sugarcane with too. But the trick is to get others to keep unlocking his sugarcane trades. One good way is to mine everything in your farming area while you're waiting and sell that too. It gives you something to do AND gives you $ for your time.

Do not try to make money by selling your crops back to the shop. That's probably the most inefficient way to make money. Trade them and sell the emerald blox to the shop and if you're lucky for a little more to the other players. If you stay at it, you can become a titan money maker of drc. However I must warn you that most who were tops don't play here anymore.
    --- This message was merged, May 27, 2016 ---
    And I'll also add this:

Get 2 eff 5 diamond axes one with silk touch and one with fortune 3 on it. Use the silk touch on the melons to keep them in blocks. use the fortune 3 to harvest your carrots and potatoes for extra (yes it works).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.