Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Forum games' started by Jan_Kees_Doodle, Jul 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan_Kees_Doodle Hunter DRC Veteran

Alright, kids... Summer is upon those of us in the Northern hemisphere, and school is out for a good portion of our members. Books have been thrown out of windows, pencils broken, and homework is a thing of the past (for another month or so). But in order to remain successful, you must keep your mind sharp! (This will also apply to our Southern comrades in a few months. :-D ) So wrap those pencils in duct tape and tap out this little piece of homework with your worn-down erasers:

In fifty (50) words or more, explain why Minecraft on DRC is the best MMORPG in the world. MMORPG stands for "Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game", and I think that it is an apt description for the online portion of MC, though, as of late, we are not as massive as we would like to be. Even dropping that one M, we are still more entertaining than WoW. Prove it.

2. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

Euhm, small problem, DRC is not a MMORPG server, it would rather be an adventure server. In Minecraft you can kill monsters, level up and wear better gear to make yourself stronger, but unlike almost any RPG's, you don't get stronger when you gain a level, you can't increase your personal stats (strength and defense rely on equipment and potions only), there are no quests and there are no active and passive skills. Also, the game doesn't get more difficult when you level up; In MMORPG's, lv 1 rats don't give enough (or even nothing) for you to level up quick enough, you need to go to more difficult regions with stronger monsters if you want to advance. The closest thing we have to MMORPG is the mcMMO plugin on factions and even then I don't consider it a valid MMORPG gamemode.

Now, I didn't count, but I'm pretty sure that's fifty words, right there.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Mafia In Town Obsidian Miner DRC Veteran

Minecraft is infested with cheaters. Getting your hands on a client is too easy. Anticheats aren't easy to make at all. Takes years of time.
    People quit left n right. I give this game another 3 years before it falls.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

4. Hugh Mungus Builder Builder

the only role players i see on drc are in Creative playing mommy and daddy, or hide and seek.

or is that not what you ment

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Mendel Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Minecraft is way too far resembling a game as good as WoW (and by WoW I mean until TBC expansion, the other ones suck).
    As Dracindo said in his comment practically explained why WoW would be by far a lot better than Minecraft.
    You probably haven't played WoW for making such a baseless comparison and i invite you to play it and tell me if you enjoyed it.

6. Rejoy Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

Well I haven't played war craft ever in my life. So I don't know anything about it, but the point of this topic is to make others write a 50 word paragraph. So that's what I'm doing currently. But I would say minecraft is better for my pc than war craft because I like minecraft. So if I am correct this should be more than 50 words which means I have completed this forum game which means I don't need to write anymore useless things starting with which means.

Adios!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.