Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TheBlackTiger12_, Jul 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBlackTiger12_ Hunter DRC Veteran

so this mini game was my idea and works well -

For example in a match contains 30 players and one of these players will be divided into 2 groups - Victims and killer

the mini game works like this - for example, a hidden map hides where you have 30 players and they will be divided into victims groups and killer 23 players are victims and the other 7 killers and the aim of the killers is to kill all potential victims without being discovered and for a type of protection to the killers all victims teram the effect of blindness II so the victims teram difficult to find out who the killers but to ensure benefit the victims could have a '' shop '' where he sells milk to eliminate the effect of blindness II

And as killer would be discovered? the victims have to give their guesses writing / vote and the name of the player so that the killer is convicted and exit the match ensuring their protection the result if the voted player is the victim or killer will be decided - who have more VOTES for example on departure left 10 victims and 2 killers (killer a and killer B) the victims write / vote a and in the corner is the list of votes of players, if the most voted person is a victim is to end the round (say the round 1) arises a message - player was wrongly accused! and if a killer outvote he is condemned and leaves the game.

each killer can only kill one victim at a time and not go killing all direct (every killer kills victims by rounds) if the killer can not kill a player or he leaves the game.

and if at the end of the match remaining two killers and a victim - the killers won because the killers of number is greater than the victims

and if all the victims find out who the killers victims wins because not left even a killer

The other suggestion I wanted to is the mini game Dragon Escape! this mini game already exists and could be here

Goal dragon escape is simple, parkour will have a map and the players have to run the dragon trying to overthrow them and destroying parkour
    wins who is first to parkour end
    Google Tradutor para empresas:Google Toolkit de tradução para appsTradutor de sitesGlobal Market F

2. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Correct me if I'm wrong: Your first idea is Lobisomem?

3. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Minigames like Eggwars are being shut down. Topic closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.