Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by timo12, Feb 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timo12 Iron Miner DRC Veteran

*Minecraft name: _Guus_
    *What are you accused of: i am banned for hacks and because its my third ban this month its ip ban
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned: there are 2 thinkgs that i have to say.
    Dear mod/admin
    1. one of the bans was by andie for scamming in a 1v1 fight after my ban he said sorry he talkd to a Admin and he said it was legit (it was not a fair ban that means no 3 ban in 1 month)

2. This one is Funny i am banned for hacks. I don't have hacks i play now for like 2 years on drc or something and i never banned for hacks. why shoul i gonna hack can u pls look again to that vid or let look and other mod to the video. i think reynout123 make a mistake because i don't hack with all respect for him.

Greets _Guus_
    love DRC<3
    --- This message was merged, Feb 8, 2016 ---
    Pls ask andie over the ban of the scamming in a 1v1 he will say it wasn't a fair ban he said to me it wasn't.
    Greets _Guus_
    Holycrafter_360 Zonde dat de staff dingen bij jou afkeurt terwijl ze het bij andere goedkeuren...
    Ik sta achter je :-)
    Friday at 7:19 PM Delete Report
    Like Comment
    1. [​IMG]
      Reynout123
      Nou vraag ik me af wat we bij hem afkeuren en bij andere goedkeuren? Dat mag je even vertellen want ben benieuwd.
      Friday at 7:54 PM Delete
    2. [​IMG]
      Holycrafter_360
      Hij is ook bestolen buiten traderooms (zoals hij zegt) en ik was daar getuige van... Toen werd er NIKS ondernomen door de staff behalve dat het gewoon toegestaan was. Nu is het andersom tegenover hem en is het opeens niet toegestaan. Ook al in die duels waarin hij 'scamde' terwijl het PvP at own risk is. Daarvoor kreeg hij ook ban.

Maar einde discussie
      Friday at 9:38 PM Delete
    3. [​IMG]
      Reynout123
      Die steel ding van hem heb ik niet geweten als mod dus kan ik met over uitspreken. De ban van scam was dat van Andie en zij heeft toegegeven dat ze fout zat.
      Het probleem met Guus is dat hij vaak liegt en dit vaak uitkomt.
      Ik heb actie ondernomen omdat het stelen was. Als Guus bestolen zou zijn zou ik zelfde actie ondernomen hebben. Zeker en vast.
      Iedereen is gelijk aan elkaar.

1. REYNOUT123 if u know andie was wrong why u said this was my third ban!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What ?!? now my ban changed to scamming lol
    Reynout123 said i am banned for scaming i said to messa_pvp i sell her green hp titan and i gave he red hp.
    : 1 i never said green hp i said good hp its was like 50% hp i call it good .
    Reynout123 show me the proof that i said green hp just the proof not like Always send a hole text whit out proof i want proof that i siad green hp
    Greets _Guus_

Last edited: Feb 8, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I tembanned you for the scam part. Good hp isnt red hp. It was almost dead?
    I will show proof when I can join the server because it's a mess right now.

Greetings Reynout123

• Like Like x 1
  3. timo12 Iron Miner DRC Veteran

it was more then 50% hp
    and no i don't lie ike u siad i Always do!

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

No I checked it and it wasnt. Like I said. The server is going mental right now. I will get in touch with you later.

Greetings Reynout123

5. Xcnix Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Player already unbanned

Topic closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.