Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Plasma526, Aug 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plasma526 Newbie DRC Player

Hello DRC Network. Thank you for reading this, I hope your day is going well.

First of all, my IGN is Plasma526.

A few minutes ago, I was playing on DRC slaughtering animals in the survival spawn area (/warp spawn)
    and then the server kicked me. When I rejoined I was presented with a message telling me I have been banned for 14 days! I am pretty sure it thinks I've been using KillAura. I have come to this conclusion since whenever I quickly attack in the Cow / Pig / Sheep / Chicken spawn, and rapidly attack (I am not jitterclicking, etc) I get kicked to the DRC hub for suspicious killaura-like combat. Here's why I think this is happening:

• My internet isn't at an optimal speed. There are two reasons. One is because since I'm using a desktop PC that doesn't have a built-in WiFi antenna, I have to use my smartphone as a WiFi antenna with the Easytether PRO software. I have already noticed that this compromises speed by a lot. The second reason is that I am relatively far away from my WiFi Router. I am about 30 feet from it, but with a glass door and two concrete walls obstructing. As you can see, both of these together will make my internet connection slower, and this is certainly not optimal for Minecraft LAN and Multiplayer servers.​
    • Since I have a slower speed, whenever a rapidly click, the packets aren't sent right when I click, but the connection lags, sending all of the packets of me right clicking (I am saying right clicking since I have my Attack/Break and my Place control's swapped :P ) all at once, making the server console think that I am using a Clickbot or KillAura.​
    Thank you for reading this and please consider unbaning me before the 14 days. Me and my cousin Parker (IGN ParkerTheMonster) play on this server all the time together, whenever we can. We were extremely disappointing about the removal of the Eggwars mini game, but we still continued to play on our survival areas together. DRC has definitely become one of my favorite servers.

Thanks again and I hope we can have this sorted out.
    Best wishes and regards, Leo / Plasma526.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.