Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by JohnSenpaiYT/Laharl927, Dec 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnSenpaiYT/Laharl927 Gold Miner DRC Veteran

*Minecraft name:JohnSenpaiYT
    *What are you accused of:Multi Acc. :3
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned:I JohnSenpaiYT freely accept the punishment what have ive done on 2015 Since i joined the drc i admit ive made bunch of accounts (dont even read the rules yet lol...) but now i know the rules i report my self :3 to the mods so they banned and i am here to reborn my self :3

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  2. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Well, John, I will be honest, I am completely speechless. You are a forum member and still didn't know about the rules? I mean, you see lots of unban appeals for multiaccounts and still you didn't know? That's quite odd, if you ask me. I seriously don't know what's your point in doing this, but I appreciate that you reported yourself. lol
    Anyhow, this is the list of nicknames that match with your CURRENT IP:
    laharl927
    zeor09
    mahtamato
    laharl09
    bdawgg688
    youcube
    vectronic
    youkilledbamb
    assassian
    ethoslab
    john029
    undertaker91
    zero02

Do you have claims on survival with any of those accounts? Don't lie, please. I can check it, but I need you to be honest.
    ^-^

• Like Like x 1
  3. JohnSenpaiYT/Laharl927 Gold Miner DRC Veteran

xD when tekkenking banned (long time ago lol) he said to me read the rules so i read em :3 then i make my decision now to report my self. nup only laharl927 does have :3 claims on survival didnt claim any plot on ma senpai acc xD I thnk my zeor09 does have claim lol i dont remember :/ and some of it :3 its not my acc. becouse they are already login :/

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
  4. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

I understand that you made a mistake, but if you repeat it, I won't give you another chance. I'll unban you now, and I checked your IP. I see that you logged in using your main account at 2016-01-03 07:12:58. And that's the most recent login in your IP. If I check it again and see that you are multiaccounting again even THOUGH you already did read the rules, you'll be banned with no chances for an unban. I hope I made myself clear.
    Thank you. ^-^ Enjoy!

Player unbanned, topic closed.​

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.