Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Complaints' started by giouta, Jan 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. giouta Hunter DRC Player

Dec 27, 2015
    hey! I want to report the player Tropicale, for multi account. he was banned in December, and while banned, he was playing in Itz_Sofii's account. I have this print, http://m.imgur.com/M0bFJDl

I can translate what he said:
    Tropicale: Ghii I also have to tell you something - eheue
    do you know Itz_sofii '-'?
    Me: hi
    sorry I was having lunch
    yeah I know
    Tropicale: all this time who was logged into the account it was me lol
    but do not tell to anyone '0'
    Me: Really?
    if you guys want to be sure, I can let the user and the password to my Skype account and you guys can see the chat. it happened in January 1st
  2. Andie__ Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Mar 16, 2015
    I have to say that you are being completely childish by doing this. It's been almost a month and you did not report him until now, that you are muted for swearing at his mother. It's lame, I have to be honest. And I would have pleasure in banning him for multiaccounts, but I only see your "conversation" on "SKYPE" - not ingame, not enough proof -. And when I check his IP, I only see Tropicale. If you have a proof that he is multiaccounting (a plausible one, please), create a new thread, otherwise, please, do not waste our time. Thanks for your attention.

Kind regards.
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.