Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Complaints' started by Posion-YT, May 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Posion-YT Newbie DRC Player

Name person: ZneonGames
    What has the person done: Multiaccounts
    When [time and date]:
    Proof:http://imgur.com/a/01Hqx

I come here to end the farce of a player using several accounts and is never banned, as 0max had denounced him and yielded nothing, I decided I even come here to try to solve. AmbrolBR the player uses several accounts to evade ban, he already told me the accounts he used. As you could not ever prove that he does so I can have something to help, maybe he play in an internet cafe to escape.
    Some accounts he uses is AmbrolBR, cano991, BrennerBR, Vendedor123 and others who do not remember but he has told me. I hope this helps.

2. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

How can you assure me he is AmbrolBR, Cano991, BrennerBR, Vendedor123 and others? He didn't say anything in the screenshots you have sent, so your word is not proof enough. Do you have a screenshot of him s a y i n g he is using all these accounts?​

• Like Like x 1
  3. Posion-YT Newbie DRC Player

No, I have no proof because I forgot to take print, but he has told me several times, always coming in with a new account he was talking to me, I gave / ignore in various accounts of it. alias has his house next of mine who was with the banned account name and now this other name is also his.

4. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

I'll check these accounts and their logs. Will reply here as soon as I am done.

EDIT:
    Haven't found anything. Please, let me know whenever you have a proof that these accounts belong to the same person.
    Topic closed.

Last edited: May 9, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.