Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Complaints' started by Posion-YT, May 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Posion-YT Newbie DRC Player

Name person: ZneonGames
    What has the person done: Multiaccounts
    When [time and date]:
    Proof:

A few days ago I reported the ZneonGames for carrying more than one account in the DRC and nothing has been resolved, then today it appears with another account with Nick YneonGames and tells me that was hacked for the second time. As well? I do not believe this story of 'hacked'. The guy has several accounts and nothing is done, as it has players with two accounts and are being banned. I already mutated by denouncing him telling the truth. How does the Staff do not realize it? Still help him create a parkour minigame. Andie__ and he told me that you gave permição him to change account that true? if so you are helping to not obey the server rules (my opinion). I hope soon to solve this problem because if it was any other player would have been kicked from the server.

2. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

This is a question I ask many players, because many accusations come out of nowhere.
    How are you sure that the player has multiple accounts?

3. Posion-YT Newbie DRC Player

because he tells me wherever it appears with a different account, and is not the first time I come to report it.

4. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Well yeah, It doesn't matter if it is the first or the tenth time that you report it.
    We need to know how you are sure that it is indeed the case.

5. Posion-YT Newbie DRC Player

He has entered the server with several bills and was always telling me, as he did not stop doing so I warned him it would denuncialo, and then he went on to create new accounts saying that hacked the old old accounts.

6. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Okay then, thanks for responding.
    Player has been banned by the way.
    #topic closed

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.