Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Others' started by GeoGamerLP, Oct 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeoGamerLP Stone Miner DRC Veteran

Hello guys,

I (Geo_Gamer) just changed my name to GeoGamerLP. I didn't even register with this account yet because I now that the multiaccount rule are taken strictly. Here you have a proof that I'm really Geo_Gamer:
    2015-10-29_19.29.35.png (I'm the only survivor because I still wear the armor and I'm also Geo_Gamer because there is no name above me since there is never one above yourself).
    Would it be possible for you to take some time to transfer my stats in Skywars, HNS and KitPvP (incl. enderchest data)? I didn't/don't play the other modes enough to have stats there which are relevant to transfer. If you did this, it'd be very nice!
    But first: As I've already said, I didn't even register with GeoGamerLP because of the called reason so I'm waiting for an answer of a staff member as a permission to register with this account.
    After my registration and after you've transfered my data, you can delete my old account.
    Thanks for reading :)

@Andie @Nobody4life @JelleDRC @Dracindo @Anestisas

~GeoGamerLP

2. GeoGamerLP Stone Miner DRC Veteran

3. Xcnix Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

You may join once the server with those 2 accounts to transfer your items and your money.
    We don't see that as multiaccount.
    --- This message was merged, Nov 1, 2015 ---
    You may join once the server with those 2 accounts to transfer your items and your money.
    We don't see that as multiaccount.

4. GeoGamerLP Stone Miner DRC Veteran

Done. If you want to look the logs, you'll see that I was only 10 minutes online with my old account and then only played with my new one.

5. Xcnix Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Ok have fun with your new nick

#topicclosed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.