Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ggwp, Mar 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ggwp Gold Miner DRC Veteran

hey guys, i think taht possibly after the kitpvp reset there should be a 2 new commands for rankers. these commands are /e as (enable auto sellall) and /d as (disable auto sellall). These 2 commands are very simple. first when ur inventory fills up, it automatically sells everything in ur inventory without ur hotbar items (first 9 slots u can see when u exit ur inventory) getting quicksold. furthermore, there should be no need for tossing out ur weapons on the ground and letting some random noob pick it up and logg (happneed to me b4 :/)
    /e as could be used for when nobody is on and u just get easy money. /d as could be used when u are in a titan battle and after killing ur opponent, it doesnt automatically sell it
    this command should be from emperor to titan

2. Hugh Mungus Builder Builder

Good idea

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

3. nlownzzzz Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

idk cus people would sell arrows and in the end you need 1arrow for your bow but i got no space in my hotbar for it, +i think its more fun to drop items and take a risk then play it that save.and you dont have to sell your items in the arena but you can also sell it in the traderoom where nobody can take it.
    these commands are just to make it easier for people with a higher rank but i think its getting way to easy.

4. bys1 Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

/as e and /as d would be better then :p
    don't forget offhand.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.