Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by «Tropicale», May 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. «Tropicale» Gold Miner DRC Player

Could you guys put in the shop's survival (SITE), headed dragon for sale, and earn more
    what you think of the idea?
    @JelleDRC @Xcnix @Nobody4life

• Like Like x 2
  2. Ruthger Nether Inhabitant DRC Veteran

I dont know if i may react Here but i think you mean in the skull pack?

Send with my awesome IPad Air from a BMW X6M

3. Ruthger Nether Inhabitant DRC Veteran

Well drc ultimate or the highest rank from survival is already 100 euro so... More than 100 euro for a dragon head? Nah

4. JohnSenpaiYT/Laharl927 Gold Miner DRC Veteran

ammmm they talking about the site page where we donate/buy stuffs not the admin shop :D

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. SwekSenpaiPRO Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

and, if it now gets added to the super skull pack i think the ones who already bought 1/2/whatever amount deserve to get their dragon skull too

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

Of course, sounds only fair.

Of course you can. We like to know what other people think about the suggestions that are being posted here. It gives us a better idea whether or not it's worth looking into it.
    But guys, please, if you don't know if you're allowed to post somewhere, ask a mod on his profile page or through conversation, instead of possibly breaking rules. It's like saying "I don't know if it's allowed to say LocalhostServer:22565 <<MLFG JOIN NOW"

As to respond to the topic itself, I think it would be cool if it would be added to the Skull Super Pack.</dragon hype>

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Brammes Guest

The only reason people "could" get a dragon head, was if you where online when the survival server did reset. Is it "fair" for anyone? Nope. Only donators with /fly had the chance to find those things.

Fair? Nope. There are people with 10 dragon heads.

Offer it in the shop for a price where you have to vote a little bit for. 10-30k seems to be fair

8. SwekSenpaiPRO Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

i'm talking now about the super skull pack. Every skull is in there, and still most of them are still quite rare, so why does that then change if the dragon skull gets added? It'll be a little less rare, but still an ''exclusive''

9. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I am currently getting all suggestions into 1 document. So we can suggest it. Thanks for this suggestion. I will leave this open for 1 week if there isn't any respons I will close this.

Greetings Reynout123

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.