Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Others' started by ThisIsSanne, May 9, 2016.

Transfer rank creative server

1. We can transfer the rank for you

0 vote(s)
  2. We can't transfer the rank for you

Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThisIsSanne Newbie DRC Player

May 9, 2016
    I don't know if you guys will be able to help me, but I have a new minecraft account since 1,5 years. I had full rank on creative with the username LovelyMiss. My new account is named ThisIsSanne and I would greatly appreciate it if you guys would be able to transfer my minecraft rank on the creative server. I had the highest rank and it is placed on LovelyMiss or _Frozen_Heart_ now (I changed my name once on that account), I would like it to be transferred to ThisIsSanne. If you need paypal information, I can fix that. I can't fix the e-mail adress from my old account, I got a new one because the e-mail adress regristered on my old account is invalid, I don't have an password anymore and has been hacked also. You could send an e-mail to xxxxxxxxxx . That's the e-mail of my new account. My old account is now my best friends account, so it is still in use. She does not join DRC ever, so the rank can be transferred easily.
    Regards, Sanne van Baak A.K.A. ThisIsSanne :innocent::blush:
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2016
  2. Xcnix Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Jul 15, 2013
    Also removed your mailaddress so players can spam you there.

Topic closed
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.