Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ItzJeBoyStijn, Oct 2, 2016.

?

What do you want in DRC?

1. All server reset - YES

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  2. All server reset - NO

16 vote(s)
    80.0%
  3. Fresh staff - YES

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  4. Fresh staff - NO

15 vote(s)
    75.0%
  5. Towny - YES

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  6. Towny - NO

14 vote(s)
    70.0%
  7. Minigame - YES

9 vote(s)
    45.0%
  8. Minigame - NO

6 vote(s)
    30.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItzJeBoyStijn Obsidian Miner DRC Veteran

Hello DRC,

I have nothing to do so in this topic I am suggesting some things so let's start. Well as many know DRC hasn't got that much players anymore (compared to 1 year ago).

Server reset
    I think it's time for DRC to give some resets.

Why should servers be reset?

I think that resetting all the gamemodes on DRC will attract more people, because they see chances to become the richest player or a player with the most beautiful house. Those things aren't really competitions, but those are things that people want to reach. More players will bring more donations that can lead to some more suggestions in this topic.

Suggestions about the reset

Well, when everything will be reset it can't be left like this. In survival there are still some ways to make those straight moneys. Like selling emerald (is still OP), selling potatoes and some more which the staff can discover (or isn't staff there to discover them).
    Another suggestion here: Try to make the gamemodes balanced. So that for example $1 in skyblock is worth $1 in survival. That will make it easier to trade and there will be more community between two separated gamemodes, this will bring more fun.

Fresh staff

I'm getting in some more dangerous zone, because some staff will feel offended.

Why should DRC get fresh staff

Well I think DRC needs some fresh staff because there are some inactive staffmembers (I know it still gets refreshed sometimes). If you reset the gamemodes and there will be more players... I think you need more staff because the staffmembers we have now are sometimes online, but actually not enough to keep a bigger server than this. So my point is just KICK some staff out who are inactive or not active enough. It isn't that offending, because they HAVE HAD their chance to show DRC that they're good staff. And I know every staffmember once was or still is a good staffmember.

Towny

I think that this topic
    https://drcnetwork.com/threads/the-replacer.14553/#post-134997
    says enough about towny. It's just an amazing gamemode.

Bring back a minigame

I think minigames can't be missed on a server.

Why a minigame?

A minigame brings more players to a server. Minigames are played with friends and they'll get more people to DRC. Although DRC didn't get many donations from minigames, it's still a important gamemode. Just because of VOTES, votes are needed to be easily found as a good server, less votes lead to a server that is less seen on a big site that deals with voting.

Added to minigames

If you set the money to buy something on minigames higher, more people will vote, because voting is needed to get their kits or something.

This is the end of my suggestion topic. I hope you enjoyed reading it ;)

You can vote on the poll above.

Later my friends!

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. thommy_99 Obsidian Miner DRC Veteran

Kick some staff, are you out of your mind? It's not because you don't see them, they aren't active...

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Luna_Elena Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

I don't think that a reset will bring back that much people. sure, it might bring back some, but will those 10 player be worth all the effort you have to put in a reset? (of course, I don't really have any experience with this, so correct me if I'm wrong)
    And, if there will be a reset, there is also a chance to lose the people that don't want a reset. so even
    if more people join, the chance is just as many people leave.

The 'kick some staff if they're inactive' is already a thing. (except for the staff members that have a good reason to be inactive for some time ofcourse.)

I think that if there will be extra gamemodes on drc, the old gamemodes should be brought back before starting anything new.

This might be a good idea, but not for now. because of course, there was a reason the minigame servers were shut down. there wasn't enough money from people donating and there weren't enough players. so if they will bring back a minigame there have to actually be people that donate to keep the server up.
    But I think it's better to first make the gamemodes that there are now more fun, and attractive for new players.

again, I don't have any experience with this, it's just what I think would be good. so correct me if I'm wrong.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. ggwp Gold Miner DRC Veteran

well what i want is for people to stop making useless topics cuz they are are a waste of my time :I

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Hugh Mungus Builder Builder

maybe because you are never online you never see any staff online? or you just have your eyes closed when you are online.
    Tbh, drc doesnt need players, drc needs money, like you in survival.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. milkacow Obsidian Miner DRC Veteran

Okay, but this topic is a suggestion topic, not a back to 1.8 topic.

What i want is that people stop with posting negative comments and start to come with ideas like stijn did.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. MeMatty Event Team Event Team

I see some positive and potential things in this topic. Minigames have always been the light of DRC if it comes to playerrates, but it has too few donations. I personally think this is mostly because of the lack of advertisement. You just need too push it a bit more.

I also like the idea of making the gamemodes balanced. The economy is (still) broken, even after the last reset. So the full resets (again) would fix this, with of course some changes of the prices of some items in the shop. Tho it's maybe smarter to do this when 1.11 releases.

This is the first time someone comes with a real suggestion topic in months. So just commentate on the things he suggests and don't commentate on himself.

8. Hugh Mungus Builder Builder

please explain me why the economy is broken. no one ever explained to me why it is

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. MeMatty Event Team Event Team

Plis look at yourself, fool. xDD
    1.5 million dollars......
    7 iron farms......

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Hugh Mungus Builder Builder

ill just make it again if it resets.

11. MeMatty Event Team Event Team

You're not, if all the rewards and prices are going to get changed...
    And also if you don't get permission to make your iron farms. ;)

12. Hugh Mungus Builder Builder

i have got permission to make them now soooo...
    i have 1.4 million because i work for my money

13. MeMatty Event Team Event Team

The permissions could be removed tho.
    But the fact you do more like to be selfish than help the server says enough. You can't do anything with that much money, only than bragging about it.... Yes, you are working, working to ruin the economy.

By bettering the economy, the server gets more votes, which will probably lead to more semblance on serversites.

14. Ruthger Nether Inhabitant DRC Veteran

i liked the minigames and i think alot of us liked it, so maybe some remakes of the vip, mvp ect. kits in eggwars and maybe people will donate. drc can try it and if it doesnt work yea than its doomed and never come back. I think, when there are some really good kits in the minigames that people will donate but the problem was that the kits are same as in kitpvp, they are not better than normal kits so nobody will donate

this is my opinion

• Like Like x 1
  15. Bram Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

MeMatty 4 President!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Hugh Mungus Builder Builder

i still dont know why its broken, besides i got 1,4 mil and an iron farm.
    Give me a better reason why its broken

cant say anything about my balance these days, without being called out for bragging

17. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I have to laught with the one
    "Fresh staff"
    What? You think: let's replace Jelle with a Brazilian player who joined today Will make DRC grow? Yeah let's make it BRC Network. I fen.
    No.
    Also. Not active once ? Hehe you weren't online in weeks. How van you know about active staff? Every night 2 admins online.

We know what the problem is. You Guys should look what we gave you and be amazed how much effort we put into this. We give you almost everything you Guys ask for. We ask not to make any of these bullshit topics. But third one this week. Pretty GG.
    IF you make one of these. Make sure to state something.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Mendel Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

*triggered*

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Topic closed, player apparently can't handle feedback/feedforward and decided to edit the mainpost in to hateful messages.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.