Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Complaints' started by «Tropicale», May 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. «Tropicale» Gold Miner DRC Player

Last edited: May 30, 2016
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Mr_Dablio Gold Miner DRC Veteran

I think that @Andie, said it all in a topic that you created.

Andie: Basically, all I see is childish people trying to harm each other with nonsense threatens. You should definitely not tag admins nor the owner, because that's a waste of time. You should not play the victim, since you are not one, Tropicale. It's a bit ironic to see you afraid of Drinho's attempts to scare you, since you have tried to use the same strategy against me, in a failed attempt to get me demoted for 'an unfair ban', as you said.

3. «Tropicale» Gold Miner DRC Player

Sir, first mind if you want your opnion create a topic, you like intrudes right? Yes, at any time of quoted here, for then there intrude, did it for a Staff analyze, not you of your opinion..If You think he's doing it right and I was wrong for the reported him I'm sorry I do not care more your opinion

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Mr_Dablio Gold Miner DRC Veteran

This is not my opinion, I just quote the opinion gives Andie. And I think that the Mods who are dealing with the Unban of Drinho, are mods qualified and that they would not do anything without thinking.

• Like Like x 1
  5. «Tropicale» Gold Miner DRC Player

Well then, I'm helping them to do nothing wrong, let's face looks what he says in unban and see what speaks is chatting with me except my God and stop intrudes it, because I did not call you here!You can say that we are two children, but I do not I'm sure! he's wrong and we can not let it pass as if there had been nothing. @Andie__ Had warned him, and the most makes me surprised is what he says in his unban less right ...
    https://gyazo.com/75601c41685db22913e1cc7af2083668
    https://gyazo.com/dfd365b17e1f20346131f3719c0303a8

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Hopefully this will stop. If it doesn't, I'll have to request a forum ban. Thanks for reporting. And of course, for sharing opinions @Desconhecido.

Topic closed.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

You remember the times when players at least took the time and effort to translate? Poor Andie has to take care of 95% of all reports :')

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.