Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'General' started by Rejoy, Sep 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rejoy Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

Not sure many have noticed this.. but when drc was starting out and at its first year at nursery... it used to get good grades.. these grades soon changed into records. But after it went to elementary school, it's grades started going down.. from A+ to F. The reason for this was because of some of its decisions.. it thought that if it takes some hours of its studying for playing, it will get good marks.. but it didn't. The rest of its story is to change the decisions what it did, and make decisions which were good for its future..

If we compare the story of drc and drc network, seems really similar..
    In the old days, drc used to make records at the number of players who used to join! From 100 to 700!!!! There was an average of at least 500 players everyday... but look at drc now... it barely gets 150 players each day.... some decisions cannot be taken later in life... you have to take those decisions when you can.. the hackers said in Twitter that they grieved a 50 player server... that server was drc network.. a server which was once 500 players...

I hope this makes drc understand.. that you can't get want first, and then do what others want..

You have to do what others want, in order to get what you want..

The players want more gamemodes and DRC needs more money.. the players are not donating because they don't have good gamemodes for them to donate in.. if DRC goes on like this... DRC would have to shut down the server...

Hope this makes the DRC team understand... at DRC's state today..

Have a nice day/night..

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. LegendaryBurrun Gold Miner DRC Veteran

And uuuuuhm........ What are you trying to say?

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Rejoy Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

I'm trying to say that drc has to make its decisions now.... before the rest of the players leave.. if they make decisions after they leave.. there will be no use.. since most of the players don't have forum acc.. or won't check them..

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ruthger Nether Inhabitant DRC Veteran

11.000 forum accounts so: 'the most players dont have forum account is not true'

Further: Yes i agree a little bit but come with ONE suggestion topic, this is usseless for the staff, they do and think what they can, they cant 'smell' what we think

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Hugh Mungus Builder Builder

many many topics like this have been made, even i made one. but not many people liked it.

stop post farming

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

The problem with your topic is that it's 11 lines of complaining and 2 lines of "thanks, captain obvious".
    Of course people are going to see this as a negative topic, and therefor, respond negatively.

You say we need more gamemodes. Okay, let's add "Stack 'em", where you place a random block, then another player must add a block before you can place a new one. Go as high as possible. Neverending game. Boom, a gamemode, but who will play it? Everyone on the forum, yes, but on the server? Nah.

Indeed, a new gamemode would do good for the server, and once again, I'm calling the infamous Prison server. If not deleted yet, I'd like to see some work on this. @Brammes and @TheMightyDaphne (if I remember correctly) had too much work, building. But now there's a buildteam, and if there needs to be help on the sh*tjobs, like writing all the signs for the cells, I'm up to help.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Hugh Mungus Builder Builder

im also up to help if they need help with prison. i think everyone kinda wants to help if they can.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. thommy_99 Obsidian Miner DRC Veteran

You don't even know half of it... DRC had its top during the summer of 2014. Peaks of 800 players weren't uncommon with over 300 people in skywars. However it wasn't the best time for the community. When the community thrives, great things happen. It doesn't matter how many people play, it's just the kind of people who play that's important. Something you don't seem to realise.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. Rejoy Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

I started playing drc since 2015.. and I meant an at least 500 players used to join back then in 2015 before 1.9..

• Like Like x 1
  10. thommy_99 Obsidian Miner DRC Veteran

Ever been to teamspeak? Ever heard of tinychat? Plug.dj? If not, you don't know anything about the true community of this server!

• Agree Agree x 4
  11. Rejoy Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

I have been to team speak, plug.dj but not tinychat

12. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

No not everything you post is postfarming. The stuff you put in your posts are sometimes.

ONTOPIC:
    Like people said. Come up with a good suggestion instead of just so much lines of complaining.
    (And not "you should make this free" )
    And saying we don't do anything about these topics? You better check what have been done. Reminder: Kitpvp and Creative.
    We took bugs and reports and suggestions for them both and put them in the servers. So better take back those words. (Normal players don't see them because he deleted his post.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Rejoy Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

Well first of all, bring some minigames... all the game modes are only work for a lot of time to get something....
    When game modes get bored... switch them out for new ones.. when the new ones get bored... bring back the old ones...

14. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

oh yeeah seems easy for you ;) But what if the donations are not good enough? Then we bring gamemodes (because people ask them) but they don't donate for them #Eggwars

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Hugh Mungus Builder Builder

they cant just keep switching between game modes.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Backups are bae <3 - Anesitas 2K16

17. Rejoy Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

Well, the current game modes are boring for newcomers, so the newcomers quit... so less players..

18. Hugh Mungus Builder Builder

maybe you can explain why they are boring? come with some facts that fit in 1 post

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. LegendaryBurrun Gold Miner DRC Veteran

+ How to fix the problem!

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Rejoy Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

Survival: join now and you have to grind and work so much to get a little good... and work even more and more and more.... to get good etc.
    Kitpvp: Not many players to kill, and even if there are, probably donators..
    Sky block: same as first but without donator ranks, really hard to progress
    Creative:just boring in general but can use for building stuff
    --- This message was merged, Sep 26, 2016 ---
    I said in my earlier posts how to fix it...
    By adding minigames..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.