Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Tropical3/Itz_Sweet_PvP, Dec 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tropical3/Itz_Sweet_PvP Hunter DRC Player

Reason : do not know
    description : I do not know why I was ban you .. I had written '' funk the system '' not unlike '' fuck the system '' as you put it? / just to make it clear funk in Brazil is a rhythm music ... and here where I live they say that funk is the system I was commenting on it .. then I wrote in English just to play it .. and thought about the lyrics could .. by sending mods I've seen these guys '' (͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °) '' ai thought could once again excuse. .
    banned by whom : do not know
    Name in game ? Itz_Sweet_PvP

Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
  2. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Forgot one very important line: The username.

That aside, you were banned by me. Needless to say I do not believe you saying 'funk' instead of 'fuck' but i'll give you a chance to proof your innocence.

Post here, the exact way you said 'funk the system' and if it convinces us, you'll be unbanned. If it is not, your account shall be banned and won't be unbanned until the next banreset. Why you ask? Because lying on unban appeals automatically denies the unban appeal.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Tropical3/Itz_Sweet_PvP Hunter DRC Player

sir I guess I say '' funk the system '' I'm pretty sure 'cause I was calling with my friends on skype and we all put the status'' funk the system '' there then we'll play there in the DRC .. there was when I sent it and you banned me ... if I'm wrong sorry ... more'm pretty sure I wrote '' funk '' in place of '' fuck '' . :unamused::pensive:

4. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

and that is why I give you the chance to redeem yourself. If only you'd retype the words here, using the symbols that you used ingame. We can't seriously check it any other way i'm afraid.

5. Tropical3/Itz_Sweet_PvP Hunter DRC Player

Ok Thank you and sorry for everything I have caused !! :D

6. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Just to make it clear: you will not be unbanned before you complete the request

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Tropical3/Itz_Sweet_PvP Hunter DRC Player

I know .. but sir give you my word that no more vo send letters or symbols as well as do not want to ban takes so real I did not know the letters so could not agree more ... I'm wrong .. . I was to have min asking someone of the staff before use. -_-

8. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I'm having some problems understanding what you try to say. Do I understand correctly that you can't remember what you said?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Tropical3/Itz_Sweet_PvP Hunter DRC Player

not quite ... I mean I do not remember quite what I wrote, I think it was '' funk the system '' no '' fuck the system '' as you put it .

10. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Thing is, both me and Andie are 100% sure that you did in fact use 'ck' instead of 'nk'
    I have to say, i'm a bit dissapointed that you are not honest about this.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Tropical3/Itz_Sweet_PvP Hunter DRC Player

ok so since you are saying that I wrote with '' ck 'ok, more just something you I did not know I could not write with those letters, right I had to ask a mod before you use most did not. .. then I agree that I am wrong .. more about using '' ck '' and '' nk '' I thought I with '' nk '' more was not sure, at some point tried to fool you as it has how do you see the chat of all, I was just commenting on what I thought was more wrong,, again sorry!:D

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
  12. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

For us the problem isnt the use of symbols, the problem is the use of the phrase 'fuck the system'

As long as you realise that this is undesired and not asked for, we will be able to find a way for you to play again

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Tropical3/Itz_Sweet_PvP Hunter DRC Player

if it was about to sentence you, I apologize to all of the DRC ... and you my word that it will never happen, and I recognize that this was a great lack of respect for the server, plus up to now trying to understand what gave in min ... not only to do this .. to see that never need me fine chat or ban me for offenses. I swear I did not do worse, and I realize I deserved this ban ... more so peopl a chance to redeem myself and show that I'm willing to obey everything I'm talking about here. :pensive::pensive:

14. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I guess that the message is clear, i'll revoke the ipban on your account. As soon at it is removed you'll be free to go.

#topic closed
    #player unbanned

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.