Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Others' started by Anesitas, Jan 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Whats up with that title you say? If you have ever met an actual parcourrunner, that is their mind :P

You need help?
    I sure do, but nothing mental. I need parcour build tutors.

@FrostClyde / @Crowninq has once built me a parcourmap, i try to expand it nu teaching myself.

But i need some people explaining me some stuff. Do not think that i did not try vids, but there are no decent tutorvids about making parcour :/

So: if you are up for a challenge, why not help me?

2. Joey / JPCore Builder Builder

What do u need to be explained then? I'm able to help u but building an parcour ain't that simple u are more breaking blocks dan actualy placing some up. Every parcour is difference, u will need to test how much can u jump in shift mode, no-speed run, speed run and all of that stuff try other blocks like soul sand, ice, fence, trapdoors and maybe cobwebs. Try to contact me if u still need help. :)

3. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

The idea I had in my head was the following.

To have people test their own parcour skills by adding it in the floor system. Each floor has its own unique parcour pattern. ever 2 floors there is a 'mixture' parcour of the 'learned' parcourmethods so far.

Thing is, I have not ever made parcour, so I do not know much about each special style. So far I only know the standard platforms, ladderparcour and fence parcour. That is why I request help.

I wish to know more about each kind of parcour, but can not find any decent way to gain any info about it.

4. Rejoy Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

Tip: Make water or cactus parkour, it is really hard to cross

5. Joey / JPCore Builder Builder

2016-01-30_16.41.47.png First thing create what u see, and then power the redstone lamp and then break the redstone block. When u are jumpin whit two and u will jump onto it and then u will friend will jump onto it and will fall off, (trap).
    2016-01-30_16.43.38.png A timer that moves a block use a barrier to block of the redstone or build the redstone into a wall.
    2016-01-30_16.43.59.png Ice will speed up jumps go and test it perhaps. Make use of that.

Also this is minecraft try things out.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Rejoy Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

well try to make water parkour. You can use invisible signs to hold the water up. would be a very hard parkour, can also be lava parkour

7. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Creating water parkour is kinda hard in our server, since I can't make freefloating signs :P Lava I can make work though. Thanks for your suggestion :)

8. drdoct Lapis Lazuli Miner DRC Veteran

deathtrapping!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.