Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by wardo1315, Jun 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wardo1315 Woodcutter DRC Veteran

*Minecraft name: WardoLanGelo
    *What are you accused of: 3 bans in 1 month
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned:
    The first ban was when i was angry at Belgian_Pro_Team because he was bullying me and i was tired of me, i did an unwanted tp and got banned for an hour. Then my second ban came when I tried to unban myself with going online on my friends account. I got 2 weeks for that. Today i got banned because i use Frep (an app i use for several weeks now) and no-one found it bothering, I got another 2 weks for that... When I tried logging in again I saw i was permabanned for being banned 3 times in a month... 1 ban was unfair (last ban), because it wasn't a machine who kept me online...

Please unban me, I didn't put €50,00 in this server to get permabanned...
    I will do the two weeks, but no permaban...

2. Panzerwaffen Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

You were afk and you were preventing getting kicked for afk with using that software so it was anti-afk so bannable.
    But that aside @Andie__ and @xMelvinnx has banned for the things so they will be the ones helping you with your unban request.

• Like Like x 2
  3. xMelvinnx Gold Miner DRC Veteran

This was Andie's ban, but I banned you because she couldn't get online at that moment.
    However, I am still going to give my opinion about this.

As panzerwaffen already told you, it doesn't matter if its a machine or not. Its just not allowed to avoid our afk kick system.
    You are banned for the third time right now, didn't you read the rules after the first and second ban???
    If you did, you should know its not allowed to avoid our afk kick system..
    Well, thats your own fault ;)

Let's now wait for Andie responding here.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  4. wardo1315 Woodcutter DRC Veteran

I read them but pretendet it wrong... the afk system the rules are talking about, is an system made in the server itself... how could i know this?? I hope i get unbanned :'(
    --- This message was merged, Jun 21, 2016 ---
    "Building something that avoids you being kicked from the server or being idle for a too long time is forbidden."
    Technicly i didn't build anything...

5. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

That app. teleported you automatically to a random region post and back to spawn several times, so it had the same function as an anti-afk machine. You are not allowed to build an anti-afk machine nor use one. Anything that stops you from being kicked in 4.5 minutes while you are actually AFK, is considered an anti-afk machine. Is that clear enough for you?
    Rule 7: Do not use hacked clients. (...)
    Every mod that would give you an advantage is forbidden. Mods, apps, etc, etc, etc.

"Oh, but there is NOTHING in the rules about an app! I'd only get caught if I build an anti-afk machine myself, so I can actually use this app, yeah? :innocent:"
    No.

About the ban being unfair... Call it what you want, that won't make you get rid of the consequences. If you got banned, fairly or not, it's because of your own mistakes.

Technically you did not build anything, and if I close this topic, technically I won't be denying your unban appeal, but you'll know that I actually will be doing it, right?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

@MonsterWoof it's nice to give Your opinion but you aren't allowed to comment on this staff only topics. Sorry to say buddy ;)

WardoLanGelo You were also banned by me during those 3 months or whatshowever. So I can ask you things as well.

Why did you Come up with the idea to tp someone unwanted because you are mad ? Why even? I don't get it why you tp him unwanted for being so called bullying. IF you get bullied by someone? You can make a ticket/report topic/ conversation with one of the Mods (Try me, Andie or melvin) and show us with screenshots and we Will punish if it's true. You don't have to take it on yourself because look were it brought you right now. Being banned permanently. Was That worth? Was it worth tp to him or tp him to you unwanted ? I don't think so.

So next time, make a ticket/report topic/ conversation. (No not via what's app pl0x, I want to split private and DRC a bit.)

If either Andie or Melvin wants my opinion about this perm ban or such hit me up ;)

Have a Nice day!

Greetings Reynout123

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. wardo1315 Woodcutter DRC Veteran

I already send pics of what he did to friends of mine, sadly i didn't take screend when he was bullying me... I'm only mad cuz he bullied me on mc, but irl, that's a little harder to take a pic of right?? When I got banned for two weeks, he kept saying: "Enjoy your ban", do you think that's funny???
    In those two weeks he threw me out of the fb group for no reason whatsoever.

And yes Andie_ this makes it clear for me

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
  8. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Any of the above people has to add something to this topic?

If not, I want to ask to all of you: did you know that chatapps like minechat and frep make use of a randomregion system in order to keep you online?

If you are talking about the chatapp ofcourse, if it is the macro frep, then ignore this question

9. wardo1315 Woodcutter DRC Veteran

Wr didn't kow, bacause we normally use this app to kust chat, and if you chat, you don't get kicked....

No they are not supposed to awnser

10. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

But at the time you got banned, I haven't seen any of your "messages", so I am presuming you weren't using that as chat (at least not at that "moment"). I joined, Stijn went to talk to me, saying you were being teleported from spawn to somewhere else. And from somewhere else, back to spawn. I couldn't check when he reported you, because I was taking care of something else, but when I teleported to you, and asked @Panzerwaffen to record that, you kept doing it for at least 10 minutes. And when Panzie questioned you, you left. I am not saying you left because of us. Perhaps it was your time to log out, yeah? ^^
    However, being an app. that makes use of a randomregion system in order to keep you online or not, that can be and it is seen as an anti-AFK system.

I've requested PanzerwaffenNL's opinion about this, and he said that you might have learned a lesson with the current ban.
    Hopefully he is not mistaken. Please, keep the rules in mind and follow them to avoid getting banned in the future.

Your ban has been shortened to 2 weeks.

Topic closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.