Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by luiz ( Corradi_Gamer ), Sep 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luiz ( Corradi_Gamer ) Iron Miner DRC Veteran

Why pemanently banned?
    upload_2016-9-25_17-20-18.png

when I was banned (almost 4 months ago) Message What was this was not! before it was, "You took three bans in three months, wait 3 months to get unban) and it's been almost four months and I am still banned and the message changed to Permanently banned! I wanted to ask for an appeal unban because I have a right to be unbanned because the 3 veses banned NO was why I used hack! @Reynout123

2. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

*Minecraft name:
    *What are you accused of:
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned:

Please fill this in. Thanks.

3. luiz ( Corradi_Gamer ) Iron Miner DRC Veteran

*Minecraft name:Corradi_Gamer
    *What are you accused of:bug-abuse - multaccount
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned:
    Already makes three months that I am banned and receive unban after 3 months and still not been unbanned and want my unban because the message is as permanently banned and was banned for multiacc on a day that I told YOU that was with another account and only missing 1 day for me to be unbanned more you still banished me!
    even if you do not accept my unban I will insist to have rank in Survival and spent real money on this server

4. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Ok lemme count for you.
    3 months ago: 25/06/2016. I banned you on http://puu.sh/rnJnc/a5e847c403.png 23/07/2016
    So 1 lie.
    Lemme figure this out.
    I don't get why I banned you again. Oh wait I know. Because you avoided your reduced ban!
    That's why you were banned again. You didn't kept your promise not to break any rule.
    This is proof for that -> http://puu.sh/rnJA1/b2490e27ae.png
    So explain me. Why did you avoid your ban even though you just got a reduce of a PERM ban?
    Why would we ever trust you again? Because you clearly don't care what we said last unban.

5. luiz ( Corradi_Gamer ) Iron Miner DRC Veteran

this third banishment missing (I think) a maximum of 1 day and I went with my other account Morgam and talked to you using the / tell if I could play and you said yes and I kept playing and about 10 min later I was banned. I did not took with my promise you that do not know understand things

6. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Ok since I don't understand what you said because it's understandable.

See I asked you why we should trust you again. But apparantly I don't understand things. So I don't see why I should bother about this unban. Oh yeah I know. Else you would complain of me being bad admin and such.

So explain me how we could trust you, you won't break any rule ?

7. luiz ( Corradi_Gamer ) Iron Miner DRC Veteran

If you give me tempban I will not go to another because it has got a Factions server and I can "distract" there while I'm tempbanned and if I unbanned promise not to abuse any bug or something and not use x-ray killaura , auto-Cliker, antikb, nofall, snack, fly, speed and stuff ...
    --- This message was merged, Sep 26, 2016 ---
    I have "Auto-Cliker" on my computer, not more use in Minecraft I use the fly agario to tricksplits and these things like

8. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

ok. I will reduce it to a 2 week temp ban. Don't every break any rule or you'll be banned forever!

Greetings Reynout123
    Topic closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.