Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by LeahDehDino, Jun 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeahDehDino Newbie DRC Player

Username: LeahDehDino
    Accused for: using bad language
    I used the sht word (poop), and the f word BUT i also put * (stars) on them! Example: s**t, f***. Im sorry i was just so stressed out because me and my sister got in a fight and i got griefed on DRC Survival, and my friend told me that - if you get griefed, the person who griefed you will get banned - But i dont know this person :( Im really sorry for using thease words But i censored them so i dont think i should be permanantly banned, and Anesitas (the player who reported me) should have at least told me to stop! :(
    Also my account is premium i have bought it, so i know i can find a better server BUT i DONT want to because i like DRC the most! Thanks

Please unban me -Leona

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Panzerwaffen Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Good sir @Anesitas has banned you so he is the one that will be helping you with your unban.
    Please wait for his responds here.

3. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I'm a bit confused, I did not ban you for swearing in survival, I banned you when we were in the eggwars server.
    Basicly, you were just there, swearing at every single thing you could find.

4. LeahDehDino Newbie DRC Player

What?!?! In Eggwars!? I didin't! I dont remember that i have at least? What?!?! Omg. I cant remember! im pretty sure i haven't.Did i censor my words? Im REALLY SORRY if i did!! But i dont remember omg whattt?!?! My brain is confused i lost memory lol. Im really sorry but i don't remember that i have sweared because i won EVERY single game, why would there be a reason to swear??? Im sorry if i sweared (which there doesnt seem to have a reason why i did) i promise it wont happen ever again!

Omg i have memory loss xD I dont remember like why would i swear and be frustraed at anything when i won every single game?

Please unban me - it wont happen again @Anesitas
    --- This message was merged, Jun 27, 2016 ---
    I dont want to cause spam or anything but i just wanted to remind you to reply @Anesitas xD Im waiting.... lol
    --- This message was merged, Jun 27, 2016 ---
    Reply please?

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I am fine with you reminding me, but let us make the deal that we do so when we did not reply after 24 hours okay?

I am currently looking at you chathistory, if it is all fine you should be unbanned after a short tempban.

6. LeahDehDino Newbie DRC Player

Thank you so much! I will wait so long just if its not a permanent ban! Thanks!! :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Well, I've been taking a look at it, and I have requested the help of @Reynout123 on it also.
    Here is my problem:

[​IMG]

Every (ex)staffmember can confirm this: Either you never did anything in survival during the past (that was my T: number) 999 days. Or you have just never visited it.
    So how could you have been griefed?

So I checked your home list. And yes, there are homes, so you have visited our survivalserver.
    So my current problem is this: For some reason, that I can not explain. Your files have been deleted.
    Because of this, I can not prove that you have misbehaved and thus you'll be unbanned.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.