Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by MrSwagMuch, Oct 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrSwagMuch Iron Miner DRC Veteran

ign: MrSwagMuch
    I used multi accounts
    i love this server and i have always played it and i really regret what i did so please unban guys. I beg.

2. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

What an awful start.
    You are here for not following the rules of the server by your own choice, and now that you were caught, you do regret of your actions. I understand you, but doesn't mean I consider this as a plausible reason to unban you. If you really loved the server as you said, you would not have broken the rules, so, how about we start all over again?
    Give me a good reason to unban you. :)

3. MrSwagMuch Iron Miner DRC Veteran

first of the only reason i used multi acc was for storage and i realized it wasn't wise to do and i am deeply regreting what i did and the other thing is that i play all minecraft just for the fun and DRC KitPvp brings that out the most for me and thats one of the million reasons i want to be unbanned.
    I beg u andie to unban me and i will never eva do it again :)

4. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

You don't have to beg. You should've thought twice about your choices. Oh, wait... You realized that wasn't wise, but still kept using multiaccounts to save your items. That's more than thinking twice. I'll speak with the other staffmembers about your case and respond to this thread as soon as possible.
    Have a nice night! :)

5. MrSwagMuch Iron Miner DRC Veteran

6. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

You are no longer banned, though, your enderchest is now empty, and your multiaccounts are banned. If you ever use multiaccounts again, be aware of something: you won't need to come back here to create a new unban appeal. Have fun ingame. :blush:
    Topic closed.
    --- This message was merged, Oct 16, 2015 ---
    Almost forgot! :) You are tempbanned for two weeks, because after all, you knew about the multiaccount rule. See you! ​

Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.