Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by GeoGamerLP, Dec 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeoGamerLP Stone Miner DRC Veteran

TS3 name: GeoGamerLP, won't write IP here
    What are you accused of: Spamming/Annoying staff (JelleDRC)
    Why you think you deserve to be unbanned: I got forumbanned because of a black joke. I went to TS to get unbanned as soon as possible, but JelleDRC. We had a discussion about it. However, Jelle still refused to unban me. At last he said "I'm out of it :D"; then I brought another argument. Then I got banned from 10 minutes. After that, I said "Really?" which caused me to get permabanned on TS. I think it was a misunderstanding because JelleDRC probably thought I would want to continue the discussion, but I just was curious about the first ban because he never said that I spammed and then he had banned me without warning (I'm talking about the first ban) so it looked for me as if he didn't accept other opinions. I'm not lying; this is the truth. Please unban me because it was very likely a misunderstanding and I want to be on the TS if I get a micro.
    @JelleDRC If you handle the unban appeal, please be fair and don't jugde unfairly just because I have a different humor.
    Thanks for reading

~GeoGamerLP

2. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Just saying:
    You want your unban appeal to be denied instantly? saying stuff like that is totally uncalled for. You are basically saying that he is unfair and is unable to judge someone. Just because you have very dark kind of humor and tried to find a way to get unbanned.

3. GeoGamerLP Stone Miner DRC Veteran

No, he just didn't make a good impression to me. I mean, he just banned me for my humor. If you got banned just for having a different humor (and that TWICE), would you have a good impression and think he is 100% objectively? I haven't known any other admin who banned me for that reason.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
  4. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

Is this still a problem? If yes, tag JelleDRC again.
    If no (or no response in 3 days), topic may be closed.

5. GeoGamerLP Stone Miner DRC Veteran

@JelleDRC please unban me I won't use that kind of dark humor here

6. Xcnix Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Already fixed?

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. GeoGamerLP Stone Miner DRC Veteran

I don't think so. I'll check if I have time to (not later than 11st January)

8. Nobody4life Obsidian Miner Staff Member Forum Moderator

I took a look, and I unbanned you from teamspeak. Don't let it happen again.

Topic Closed.

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.