Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by pottop, Jan 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pottop Hunter DRC Player

hello,
    today, 25/1/2016 i am banned from the server because I said "er zijn slimme mensen minder slimme mensen en koolmezen" I think this is not a good reason to ban a person so I just want to ask if I can be unbanned; the reason for this unban is: koolmezen is plural for koolmees, which is a bird, so theoretically I did not accuse anybody; not a player not a staff member and so on. My meaning of this comment was just to say that koolmezen are not very smart birds compared to for example a pigeon. I think the staff member who interpretted this quotation of me wrong was probably thinking that I meant with koolmezen the staff member Koolmees71, sorry if you thought I meant this but I didn't, so please unban me, because this is not really making any sense at all.
    thanks, IGN: pottop

2. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I was the one tempbanning you. I did it because you were disrespectfull the time before it. I warned you without any command. And you kept going. So that is why I gave you an other warning. That warning gave you a tempban.
    Btw
    Tempbans won't be shorten.

I saw you have tried to avoid your ban?
    You are now IP-Banned for that.
    @Maite or any staffmember can you close this one?

3. pottop Hunter DRC Player

gast ik had dat account WRECKER voor andere gamemodes zoals hungergames, en ik bedoelde het helemaal niet als een belediging richting Koolmees71. en trouwen kan ik nu nooit meer spelen op DRC door dat account??

4. Lyndris1 Gold Miner DRC Veteran

I IP-banned you when i got this notification http://prntscr.com/9uo5kt telling me you logged into a different account called GODSON.
    Mind to explain yourself?

5. pottop Hunter DRC Player

I tried to use another account but i don't even know the password so I cannot even play on it. So nothing special. But please not a perm ban, I was really getting good at kitpvp, and I didn't do anything.

6. Lyndris1 Gold Miner DRC Veteran

Even so you shoulnt attempt to log into another name/account when you're banned on another, this is seen as avoiding ban and ofcourse as you saw results in a IP-ban. Well anyways, could you please tell me all the nicknames you used on that Ip?

7. pottop Hunter DRC Player

Sure, those are the accounts: WRECKER, GODSON and off course pottop

8. Lyndris1 Gold Miner DRC Veteran

You forgot one.

9. pottop Hunter DRC Player

Yeah maybe i also was logged in with OGpottopOG u dont know if thats the name exactly but something along those lines

10. Lyndris1 Gold Miner DRC Veteran

I have changed your IP-ban to a temp-ban of 2 weeks the other account GODSON, WRECKER and OG_Pottop_OG are all permanently banned. After your temp-ban has ended you will also get muted for 2 weeks for other reasons. But remember to never do this again. Also while you're waiting for the 2 week temp-ban to end how about you read the rules so you dont run into this type of situation again.
    Hope to see you back on the server in 2 weeks.

If any moderators are free please close this. Thanks in advance.
    Panzeredit Topic closed.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2016
  11. koolmees71 Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Extra edit: Pigeons are of course NOT smarter than koolmezen!!! Pfff..

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.