Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by bluedragonguy, May 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluedragonguy Newbie DRC Player

Minecraft name:bluedragonguy
    *What are you accused of:advertising
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned:because i didnt know what does mean advertising and i won't advertise again and i hope you forgive me and then i knew what does it means advertising
    (advertising)=advertising means when you say something like "hey this server i am in is SUCKS, Guys who wants to go to *server name*"

@Mendel

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2016
  2. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

While waiting for his response, allow me to explain why you've been banned.

You were banned for advertising other servers. This means you mentioned another server's IP address or name.
    This is not allowed, because you're telling people to leave our server and join another one. If everyone would do this, DRC Network will eventually run empty and we'll have to shut down. And many people will be sad.

I hope you understand the severity of this ban, now. @Mendel will help you, from now on.

3. bluedragonguy Newbie DRC Player

IK and i shouldnt done this and im sorry plz unban me and i wont do it again:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

4. Mendel Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Aye thanks @Dracindo for clearing the matter ...
    @bluedragonguy I had a ticket open by a player so I decided to check it ... It said "bluedragonguy mentioning other servers" or something similiar . SO I decided to check out your chat and you were there saying "guys anyone knows <server name>" ...
    That would be called advertising ...

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. bluedragonguy Newbie DRC Player

ik ik and im ULTIMATE sorry please unbann me and i Won't do it again please forgive me plz:'(:cryingcat::cryingcat:
    --- This message was merged, May 13, 2016 ---
    I think i should read the rules :\ and plz @Mendel forgive me and i wont do it again

Last edited: May 13, 2016
  6. Mendel Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

I thought about this last night ...
    Okay @bluedragonguy I will give you a second chance but you have to promise me you wil never talk about other servers and also READ THE RULES so things like this won't happen again .
    As a punishment you will be muted for 1 day.

TOPIC CLOSED.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.