Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Mikeplays, Apr 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mikeplays Newbie DRC Player

Mikeplays
    autoclicking
    i was accused of "autoclicking", i dont even know what that is.. please let me play egg wars..

2. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

You were banned by @Andie.

3. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Let me quote something you said in your first unban appeal:
    "i literally killed him with skill.. maybe some moderators that know what they are doing would be a good start.. please unban"
    If you rather call that skill, that's okay. Whatever suits you better.
    1.9 is not about spamming hits, it's about strats, correct? If you hit with a delay, the damage will be high, and if you hit with a certain speed, the damage will be 1 or so. However, you kept spamming your hits and managed to kill me way too fast, while I was hitting you with the delays I said previously. Mind to explain how?

By the way, I'm a girl. ^^

4. Mikeplays Newbie DRC Player

i apologize lol, just assumed gender which isnt smart i know. however i was jumping and strafing around you while hitting.. i hardly think thats bannable, literally all i did. as far as how you died first i assume you didnt hit me as much as you thought. which is neither here nor there. i have a friend i play with who just joined recently and today he told me he got banned for the same thing. i know he doesnt hack or anything. which just leads me to believe this server bans too easily. and from a business perspective its not good either.. just a bad experience i guess knowing that me and one of my minecraft friends get banned on their first day? not a good first experience imo. anyhow ban or unban. i wasnt hacking when i killed you :)

5. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Jumping and strafing, that might work well in the previous versions, not in this one. What you said seem fair, but still doesn't explain the damage per hits you were "giving". I shall highlight the fact that you are here to ask for an unban, if you feel like giving suggestions (create another thread, in another section x3) or if your friend wants an unban, ask him to create his own unban appeal. Talking about perspectives or another player here doesn't really matter, because after all we both are here because of you. However, I might unban you as soon as I get online in the server. c:

Topic closed. Byebyeee!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.