Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Others' started by c0ven, Jun 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. c0ven Newbie DRC Player

this man did I lose all my items delighted with patch and also my morning ores including 64 iron blocks and 2 gold packs, sword Sharpening 5 with repulsion plunder patch unbreakable 3, Pick efficiency 5 patch unbreakable 3, shovel with soft touch more efficiency patch 4 and another full diamond p4. I'm dying of anger because I was stopping playing because this guy not to do that, he's good and I'm out of my items I want them back. That's not fair, also this guy already used X-RAY and is also humiliated other players because it is vip, also has vairias accounts possesses two computers where one uses hack to get items and the other is the original accounts of it, this guy should be banned is permanent also entering two accounts simultaneously carryhero and jodiie__ is also selling ja bone meal which has its 3 spawn skeleton [this account in the rules is forbidden], borrow money and not return when it gets angry is using fly and trolling players. This text was made by Gustavo Rovani [c0ven].
    I ask you to retrieve my items this is the main thing that has to be done now. WAITING AN ANSWER

but as well the guy made a trap for me a VIP had nothing I could do.

2. Guiirito Hunter DRC Player

First, you asked me on skype to pull it to a temple in the end. And I did it, just that you came saying that I pulled you had just died. Sorry but I do not fault that was at a bad time, but only did what you asked.

In no time I used x-ray on the server, it can be inspected me every day that you see me by mining usually without any use of x-ray

I also did not sell bone meal to any player, you can check my cash transaction history

I'm not using dual acc, I just switch accounts and I am transferring my items to my new nickname

Last edited: Jun 4, 2016
  3. c0ven Newbie DRC Player

What then if I did it because it gave me / ignore? u killed me made my lose all my items and now says I have asked? and even apologizes if this were to bring my items again.
    --- This message was merged, Jun 4, 2016 ---
    not point to apologize now after all what did you want my items. And so that you do not do that anymore want you to be banned

4. Guiirito Hunter DRC Player

In no time I used x-ray on the server, it can be inspected me every day that you see me by mining usually without any use of x-ray
    You can try, but I have all the evidence that can exonerate me, and on top have several prints with charges against you. I'm sorry, but I'm very quiet when my ban
    I ignored you for a short time when I was talking about something that does not want you to see in global chat
    I tell you but you messed with the wrong person at the wrong time

5. c0ven Newbie DRC Player

so little calling me for who I got myself YOU did I lose my items. Being VIP did I lose my want YOU items did I lose you, you not me.

6. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I don't read this thing. But we have conversation for this or skype chat.

Topic closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.