Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by Nathan Silva de castro, Nov 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nathan Silva de castro Woodcutter DRC Player

hello good night I came here to talk about my ban my friend of mine told que one rebecc mine gave prohibition then I went Confirms banned me SAME then I came here I asked DESBAN Because She spoke que hacker me I used more I do not USE IT hackers I said that I used X-ray not know what it porfavor OR tHAT and if I Power desbani I thank Much love this server

2. rebeeccc Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Hi Nathan. There is a format for unban appeals which you did not follow:

*Minecraft name:
    *What are you accused of:
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned:

I was the one who banned you, based on a confession from TheGamerTroll that you do, in fact, hack. You and TheGamerTroll were caught raiding my factions base by my ally Andie. The problem is, my base was not claimed and therefore it is very unlikely that you could have randomly found it without using hacks. According to TheGamerTroll, you use a hack called 'ChestAura' or 'ChestFinder'. I appreciate that you appear to have admitted that you used to hack, but in saying that you do not hack anymore you have put yourself into a bad situation. Lying in an unban appeal is the only way to guarantee that you will NEVER be unbanned. Having hackers on DRC ruins it for everyone, and I'm having a hard time convincing myself that you aren't a hacker based on what TheGamerTroll has told me and given the way that you found my base. I'll give you a chance to respond and come clean about hacking, but you've already put yourself on thin ice.

3. Nathan Silva de castro Woodcutter DRC Player

more I do not hacker use never used hacker I guarantee you 've never used hacker el thegamertroll and mintiroso he invents a lot of stuff I did not used hacker I just I was with him looking base to destroy then I found her then I robei a iten that had like stealing and woe to andie killed me then I lost the so iten so I nn used not interest hacker I love that server so that I would use if I used hacker I knew irira be baniado

4. rebeeccc Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

So let me get this straight - you have never used any hacks and it was all TheGamerTroll and/or Mintiroso who did the hacking? That is a rather convenient story for you, but the truth of it seems unlikely. I have also been informed that you have spoken poorly of our moderator Andie in Skype to TheGamerTroll just because you were angry that she raided your base; this indicates a lack of maturity and respect, and does not make your case any stronger. The fact of the matter is that somebody hacked. TheGamerTroll claimed it was you, and I have no reason to believe that he is lying about that. If you want to stand any chance of being unbanned, you need to be honest and tell the truth about what happened. Since you and TheGamerTroll are friends, I suggest that you talk to him and ask him why he accused you of being a hacker if you aren't. Better yet, convince him to come to the forums and explain the situation from his perspective, or I may be forced to ban both of you indefinitely. Your ban remains until we reveal the truth of this situation.

5. Nathan Silva de castro Woodcutter DRC Player

Looks so I am not a hacker he and liar , I can say that I was angry and spoke evil of andie more use hacker I did not used I said that I have evidence not used hacker I loved ese server like him a lot more I not used hacker swear to you I would love to return to play in it

6. rebeeccc Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

As I have said, we need to figure out which one of you hacked. If you cannot convince TheGamerTroll to add their input to this conversation then they, too will be banned until someone confesses. I fully believe that you would love to return to play at DRC, as you should, but DRC is only a great server when there aren't people hacking and cheating. Please get on Skype and ask TheGamerTroll to give their input to this conversation.

7. Nathan Silva de castro Woodcutter DRC Player

I spoke to the thegamertroll today by skype he thought I wore hacker because I found a base it then he said it was a misunderstanding

8. rebeeccc Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Thanks to both of you for giving your input. I find it highly unlikely that both of you were able to find four bases in one day when the bases are unclaimed and therefore not shown in /f map and not visible to players. Remember, the reason I initially expected that you were a hacker was not because TheGamerTroll said so, but because you were able to find a tiny base that was hidden and unclaimed. He even stated what hack you used as 'ChestAura' or 'ChestFinder'. It is nice of TheGamerTroll to step back from his initial post and say that it could just be luck, but this is in contrast to what he was saying yesterday when he revealed how you had found the base.

As an update, I just followed TheGamerTroll around and revealed that he was still able to find unclaimed bases by digging straight down. It would seem that he is indeed the liar, and the hacker. I will give you the benefit of the doubt, Nathan, and unban you. TheGamerTroll has now been banned and you have been unbanned. Please be aware that you shouldn't talk bad about staff just because you are angry about getting raided. We are here to make the server a better place, and to stop hackers who ruin the fun for everyone. #TopicClosed

Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.