Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by sidpromonster, Apr 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sidpromonster Woodcutter DRC Player

MINECRAFT NAME:SIDPROMONSTER
    WHAT IM ACCUSED FOR;CURSING TRYING TO FRAME OTHER PLAYER AVOIDING BAN
    WHY I SHOULD BE UNBANNED I WAS CURSING BECAUSE I SEE TONS OF PLAYERS DOING IT SO I DIDNT THINK IT WOULD BE A PROBLEM AND THE GUY WHO REPORTED ME WAS MAKEING ME REALLY MAD I WAS ON DAIMONDGEN HE KEEPED SAYING OMFG BECAUSE I GOT THE DIAMOND I GOT MAD AND STARTED CURSING IAND GOT BANNED I TRYED TO FRAME HIM BECAUSE IKNOW HE TRYED TO GET ME BANNED EVERY LITTLE THING I DID HE SAID TICKET I TRYED TO AVOID BAN IBECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS UNFARE FOR WHAT HE DID IM VERY SRY FOR WHAT I DID PLZ UNABN ME AND FORGIVE ME IF U DONT TAKE ME OFF OF CHAT FOR AS LONG AS U WANT I AM VERY SRY FOR WHAT I DID I SHOULD BE PUNNISHED PLZ DONT BAN ME THOUGH PUNISH ME BY TAKEING ME OFF OF CHAT FOR A LONG PERIOD PLZ UNBAN I REALLY LIKE YOUR SERVER PLZ UNBAN
    BANNED BY ;ANESITAS

2. Nobody4life Obsidian Miner Staff Member Forum Moderator

I'll say it in the name of @Anesitas and he will totally agea. Retype your whole message without caps lock and then we will take a look into your ban.
    Shouting in real life does not work, so here neither.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Just for confirmation: I confirm. Please do not use caps lock.

• Like Like x 1
  4. sidpromonster Woodcutter DRC Player

i will not use caps
    --- This message was merged, Apr 13, 2016 ---
    yessssssss I'm getting unbanned

5. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Then please be so kind to rewrite your story, without caps this time. I'm not even going to bother and try to read that like it is right now

6. sidpromonster Woodcutter DRC Player

SHOULD I PUT IN ON UNBAN OR HERE
    --- This message was merged, Apr 14, 2016 ---
    sry about caps accident
    --- This message was merged, Apr 14, 2016 ---
    minecraft name;sidpromonter
    what I'm accused for;cursing trying to frame other players avoiding ban
    why should i be unbanned i was cursing because ei see ton soy player coin it so i didn't think it would be a problem and the guy who reported me was makeing me really mad i was on diamondgen he keeper saying omfg because i got diamonds i got mad and started cursing and i got annex i tried to frame him because i know he tried to get me banned every little thing i did he said ticket i tried to ignore I'm i even said we are team lets not fight lets make peace but he said no and keeper ticketing me i tried avoiding ban because i thought it was unfare for what he did I'm very sry for what i did plz unban me and forgive me if u don't take me off chay for as long as u want i am very sry for what i did i should be punished plz don't ban me though punish me by taking me off of chat ifor a long period plz unabn i really like this server plz unban oh I'm sry for caps i didn't mean to yell i thought it would look better i wasn't trying to yell banned by anesita

Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.