Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Others' started by TristanK, May 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TristanK Woodcutter DRC Veteran

Regarding to the supervisors of this server,

We all know the rule that we don't get our money reimbursed. And if we would be honest with each other that is really normal. Ofcourse "it is unfair if we do that infant of the other players" staff say. But the problem is that I am hacked, maybe other too.

I got hacked by: Strampel, jodan and sergii11. I had to play a lot of hours to get the $137.277. And they stole it within a day. It was on a Thursday when they stole my money, when I was not online. If you see the photo you can see there is no msg send only money. That is strange! Also on the next day, Friday (16 days ago) late night when I played soccer sergii11 can i also have 5k. You can see the time difference. Another weird fact that I'm hacked. Who would make a deal and pay all of his money also the last 3 digits. This is hacked for sure.

So I did not do it and I never gave my account to anybody. Not even my mc password or drc password. I got the full-version. And who knows how they hacked me, but they have done it.

Evidence below here this photo is made 40-60 minutes ago by a staff member. "I" paid all my money without msg or did not send any msg and my DRC friends know I am a msg spammer.
    ss+(2016-05-24+at+09.42.01).jpg
    16 Days ago is on a Friday May 8, 2016 at 22h so how did Sergii11 know this?? 15 days I have not played I think Strampel also tried to hack me?

I hope my money and persons whose money is also hacked would be reimbursed, because this is not preventable by us. Plus we don't deserve this, we play on this server with normal behavior to make a nice environment on DRC and make some fun and this is very annoying.

I hope @JelleDRC can reply because he decides. So I don't care if you ban those guys or not. I only want my hacked money back and it would be very reasonable because I played so much. I think we should keep the rule where money will not be reimbursed EXCEPT when hacked. I don't want to attack anyone with my story and I don't want this to be taboo.

My name is The_Dark_Knigth and I am very pleased of taking your time for reading this!

Kind regards
    --- This message was merged, May 24, 2016 ---
    Don't comment if you say something stupid, this is for serious purposes

2. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

@Xcnix might be able to help you, not sure though. Please wait for him to respond here.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. TristanK Woodcutter DRC Veteran

@Xcnix couldn't help with this one.

@Andie__ Thanks for the support!

4. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Just to clear something up, that you seem to misunderstand. The d h m numbers don't mean the time on the clock.
    That put aside, we are working on this issue.

5. TristanK Woodcutter DRC Veteran

6. Xcnix Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I already told you ingame that we don't refund Items or money.
    Your account is your responsability. I also told you to change your password so this won't happen again.

7. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

All players that have been proven to be compromised have been warned and instructed to change their password.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.