Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Complaints' started by TheBlackTiger12_, May 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBlackTiger12_ Hunter DRC Veteran

the player kirito453627 He was swearing .. the first print in 4 line he says - f.u.c.k you
    and fourteen line he says the same thing

Because ? - Next it was selling a bow with the enchantment infinity for $ 100 so my friend astron_up wanted to buy the bow and then he paid the money first and Kirito has not tpa giving the bow as said

I don't have no prints but would not be wasting my time saying this

punishment for it? - At the least 3 days ban

Attached Files:

2. Andie Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

In the first screenshot, he indeed says "f you", in the second one though, he doesn't. He clearly says something about you screwing him. And that he would not pay. I suggest you to make yourself clear. How did he steal from you?

A ban wouldn't be a good punishment, thanks for your suggestion though. @Reynout123 can decide what to do with the player. Thanks for reporting.

3. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I will handle this as soon as I am home! I already asked for translation and already know a punishment for the player.
    So are you going to decide what punishment we give to that player? I don't see "Server Moderator" under your name?

Greetings Reynout123

4. TheBlackTiger12_ Hunter DRC Veteran

hi reynout123 this was just an opinion mine than player deserves nothing more ..
    --- This message was merged, May 31, 2016 ---
    [QUOTE = "Andie__, post: 129100, membro: 9334"] Na primeira tela, ele de fato diz "f você", na segunda, porém, ele não o faz. Ele diz claramente algo sobre você estragar ele. E que ele não pagaria. Eu sugiro que você faça-se clara. Como é que ele roubou de você?

hi andie, as he stole? - He was selling a bow with infinity for $ 100 my friend paid the money and not Kirito gave the bow to him that is - stole money

I know it has no return because I read the forum rules.

Last edited: May 31, 2016
  5. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Player has been punished as I think he will learn his lesson. IF this happens again? Make screenshots and post them on the forum like you did right now. Thanks in advance.

Greetings Reynout123
    Topic closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.