Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Others' started by Alex"TheAssassin", Jul 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex"TheAssassin" Hunter DRC Player

In my expierence of drc i have used the ticket system quite a lot for many diffrent reasons (players hacking,questions,help etc).In my expierence i have noticed something.Does the ticket system or the staff members prioritise hacks?For example in egg wars i have ticketed a player for fly hacking and before even 1 minute a staff member answered,checked and banned the player!But when i ask for help or i have a question for a gamemode they answer at around 5 to 10 minutes later.With this question i don't wanna offend or say something bad for the staff members or the ticket system,it is just a question of mine that i am qurios with.

2. Mafia In Town Obsidian Miner DRC Veteran

I am pretty sure staff handles the tickets in order. You must've been lucky with that one hacker. Not entirely sure.

3. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Like he said. We deal them in order. So maybe when you made that help ticket a mod just went off and an other one jumped online 5 min later and dealed with yours.
    I hope this answered your question? If not feel free to ask.

Greetings Reynout123

4. Alex"TheAssassin" Hunter DRC Player

Ok thanks for the answer so another question if i can ask to this thread is about this new event :P if you have already made a thread about this please send me a link or explain to me please :P

5. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

There is no further info about a new event. The event team leader will post a topic on the main page when the time is right to spread the news :)

I will close this topic now :)
    Have fun and enjoy!

Greetings Reynout123

• Useful Useful x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.