Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Complaints' started by AHMEDX_YT, Sep 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AHMEDX_YT Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

• Like Like x 1
  2. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I do agree with drdoct, the fov combined with this texturepack might be the most anoyying thing to watch, trying to search for hacks.

I would suggest that you be careful with the attitude, it might turn against you.

That aside, consider him banned

3. drdoct Lapis Lazuli Miner DRC Veteran

Indeed it is. Quakepro makes it look like incredible reach and distorts the sides and so when trying to decide someone's ban fate, I'd rather not make it off eye tricks. All the other moderators are free to look and make their own decisions, I just give you my opinion and decision.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. AHMEDX_YT Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

Ok drdoct just coz of you im using my FOV from now on at 85. I agree the FOV in SOME vids makes it tough to spot a hacker. So i really respect your decision and your concern.

But im really confused from anesitas comment that the texture pack is 'annoying'. I cant decorate my screen for you to watch. :D Sorry, but its weird that you're also blaming it on the texturepack though most 'pvpers' use it.

Still i gotta respect you too, at the same time i dont wanna change my texture-pack. However...

5. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Not telling you to change it, I am just saying that I do not enjoy the texturepack

6. AHMEDX_YT Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

Just wanna know what texture-packs do you 'enjoy'? I might use it in one of my vids for your pleasure, sir.

Any suggestions?
    @Anesitas

7. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

One that does not involve flickering particles?

8. drdoct Lapis Lazuli Miner DRC Veteran

Ahmedx, I think you need to have two different modes. One is quakepro with texture pack for the great videos you do. Those would be for your channel. The others maybe create a different channel so the ugly videos aren't on the main one. To catch hackers it's always advisible to just use the normal settings so see the action. You don't need to slow it down or anything, youtube has a nice little .25 which works fairly well. I realize that's a pain turning on packs and changing settings. And in extreme hacking cases it may not matter at all. But when it comes to reach or something close it's just too hard to call on most of those other videos. Something else you could do is show or say what armor and equip you are using when fighting them so we can look at the dmg too.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.