Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Others' started by Alan_Gamer18, Jun 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alan_Gamer18 Woodcutter DRC Player

Ok, my rank has not yet been put into my new account, making it impossible for me to use the commands and get my tag (Legend) on the server. It may be bug server? Of course, but I had responsibility to pay the ticket when I went to the purchase of the rank, as I have in my mind, that disregarding any rule that the server will be banned! To this day I have never been worthy of such punishment. But it seems that the staff is not caring about my problem, I'm almost two weeks for help here in the forum, you know where I'm going? I will be more direct, I'm just asking (in fact, I'm right) that you fulfill your duties well! Even today my rank was not transferred, already exhausted my patience getting back on the forum complain and see that nothing is done about it. Particularly I think the optimum server, quite content, however, is for situations like this that the server image is dirty. I am here, almost losing my mind, but with all education. I hope to resolve this, I await answers.

Old Nick: SrPatoGordo

New nick: Alan_Gamer18

https://drcnetwork.com/threads/rank-not-transferred.13809/

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Meabing that the issue is with JelleDRC right now. Who is inactive due to his final exams.

Why not just use your old name for the time being? You can be happy that xcnix is the one you talked to. If if were me, I would already have warned that your way of speaking is nowhere close to a request.

3. Alan_Gamer18 Woodcutter DRC Player

Well my Nick old is no longer with rank also then I will expect the @JelleDRC come back then to resolve this thanks for the help.

4. Xcnix Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Don't know if this is fixed. But you have to wait until Jelle comes back from his Exams

Topic close

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.