Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Others' started by Qix, Aug 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qix Iron Miner DRC Player

Old Name: 321QixBRxX
    ===========================
    New Username: TheRunner345
    Game Mode: Survival

PS: I know i am banned, but could you guys transfer it, please? a friend mine know my password on this account, and it bothers me, i don't like to know that other people have my password, it's disturbing, they can do whatever they want with my account, well idk, if you can't do it while i'm banned could you do it in the same minute i get unbanned? cause they can join in my account, if you wont do it now, i recommend you to leave this topic open, so i can remind you, when i get unbanned, but you decide.

==++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++==

@Reynout123

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2016
  2. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

We could transfer it (at least I think) but you are banned. Oh you want to remind us ? By spamming like in the past? ;)
    You better remind us by making an other topic once the ban is gone. Not earlier.
    Changing your password from minecraft might help? No? And it's your account so Your responsability about who knows your password.

Topic closed!
    Rank transfer denied due to banned player.

Greetings Reynout123

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.