Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'General' started by SeaShell, Sep 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeaShell Iron Miner DRC Player

at the first thanks for fixing the website.
    Today at 5:00Am Egypt time.
    DRC maybe was attacked again or have a bug.

what's the BUG : you can't send any message , you can't post any thread , you can't post any post in your profile , Home page Error.

so what's happend ? : I saw the Moderator Rebeeccc online at the forum then I always know rebeeccc always online at this time in the game everyone know I'm banned for 2 weeks and it was 2 days left till I can go back playing again. I just didn't make any care about this I thought the hackers back again to destroy the website then I created another account and joined the survival to tell Rebeeccc about the problem or the bug then he told me ok let me see if you are honestly with me then he opened and he of course found the same problem then said Thank you SeShell for Helping us and giving us information then I said I will go offline then he replied yes you will go offline because I will ban you and he was thought I'm online to say ( Please Unban me -_- and I'm not online to telling him please unban me ) I have screenshots for our conversations !!

then I logged in again with different account and I said to him : is that the way to say thank you SeaShell for helping us !!! then he banned me again.

then I logged in again to tell me I'm gonna report him because I trying give DRC a help & to tell him the rules must have some edit then he banned me again.

and he Extended SeaShell ban again for another 2 weeks is that the way to say thanks for helpful players !! and this really stupid rule the rules must be ( avoiding ban if I'm trying to login and play and build....I'm logged in to give a help )

but by this way Every good player here will leave this server soon !!!

and I have some screenshots for the bugs which happend !
    --- This message was merged, Sep 26, 2016 ---
    Screenshot_2016-09-26-04-33-12.png
    --- This message was merged, Sep 26, 2016 ---
    Screenshot_2016-09-26-04-47-06.png

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
  2. SeaShell Iron Miner DRC Player

I know rules are rules and that's his duty but this isn't a respectfully way to thank me instead of that he can tell me OK thank you SeaShell you can go offline and please don't come back again till your ban finished

Sent from my Infinix-X600 using Tapatalk

3. rebeeccc Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

SeaShell,

I tried to warn you several times to stop coming back, as you were only making the problem worse for yourself. You were avoiding ban with a multiaccount yesterday before any of the hacks happened, so don't try to act like you are innocent to multiaccounting and that you only did it to help the server. I appreciate you finding a way to notify us of the problem with the website, but your extended ban is because you multiaccounted to avoid ban on multiple occasions. It is a difficult situation because I do not wish to punish you, but you aren't following the rules of the server and so you leave me with no choice. You were breaking the rules and avoiding the ban before there were any problems to report. That's unjustified.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. SeaShell Iron Miner DRC Player

I'm not talking about yesterday -_- I don't know why you are cannot understand !!

Sent from my Infinix-X600 using Tapatalk

5. rebeeccc Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

I am talking about yesterday. Because you broke the rules then, and that is reason enough to ban your IP for 2 weeks.

• Like Like x 1
  6. SeaShell Iron Miner DRC Player

I don't care about what you are saying becsuse your words don't make any sense for me !! and you will see.
    I'm not paying tons of money in this server just to have some ban....yes I know I'm leaving but that not your business about me leaving or not leaving !! OK I just can login when I need in anytime just to see my friends ! no for playing.....now I'm playing in server better than DRC this another server have a good rules not like this rules -_- and also have a full lovely Admins they treating you like a brother not like a player -_- you must read more about the humanity !!

7. rebeeccc Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

SeaShell,

I do not understand much of what you are saying in your response, and I'm not trying to get into your business of why you are leaving the server. I hope that you wait your ban out. Try other servers and you will struggle to find the community that still exists here. I anticipate that in 2 weeks when your ban expires you will be back here. If you keep trying to avoid your ban with multiaccounts, the length of your ban will continue to be extended. The best thing you can do is to be patient and think about why you were originally banned (hacking). This is not personal, and this has nothing to do with you telling us about the problem today. This is about you thinking that you can avoid your ban with a multiaccount and not have to serve the punishment. We all have to follow the rules, and only by showing that we can serve our bans can we show that we deserve to be unbanned...give it a try!

-rebeeccc

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.