Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ggwp, Jan 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ggwp Gold Miner DRC Veteran

gamemode: kitpvp
    extensive explanation of the suggestion: You should be able to refund what u bought in the in game shop. But it should be like 75% of ur money back
    y we should implement this: People keep on rightclicking by accident on signs. I have wasted over 4500$ on buying lapis by accident and i dont want to waste my money anymore in game in the future :D i am pretty sure this will help the serve alot :P

• Like Like x 1
  2. ggwp Gold Miner DRC Veteran

yea basically but u get 75% of ur money back :P

3. iNewLifeYT Woodcutter DRC Player

Supported!! , Do not Know If I am Donkey Or What did But ever happened to me A 5 Times What Clikei No Want From 500 Repair Of Money :\:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

4. Balkiely Hunter DRC Veteran

and if have a command like /undo something like this

5. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

You can always use lapis right? And Come on who would right click by accident? Just don't go downstairs if you don't want to trade/ buy things ?
    And beside That: you can easily pass the signs without clicking on them unless you are running like some crazy guy and quickly moving your mouse and clicking. But when doing that is your own fault..

• Like Like x 1
  6. Bruqaj Iron Miner DRC Veteran

This really shouldn't be happening. I get that sometimes it does happen because the signs are placed very closely next to each other but you I think you should just be very careful when buying/enchanting stuff.
    Also creating an /undo command would be impossible. Since people could enchant a sword with sharpness 3, drop it and do /undo. It would create all sorts of bugs et cetera et cetera..

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

And if you have some patient. I think there will be a new kitpvp lobby/map in the future.
    Beside that I agree with Bruqaj over here.

8. ItzJeBoyStijn Obsidian Miner DRC Veteran

I disagree... I'm playing kitpvp for a pretty long time and never happened; this is what I think: you lost your money by an "accident" --> you want your money back and suggest to add this

For me is this suggestion a big no

9. Rejoy Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

1 example:
    while u want to wear a piece of armour u right click but can right click on a sign so..

10. AHMEDX_YT Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

I have clicked on the repair sign more than 10 times while bow spamming here and there at spawn xD

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Your opinions have been made clear, I will place this on the suggestion list and close this topic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.