Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by LitFam, Jun 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LitFam Newbie DRC Player

Hi Andie, it is LitFam here and i got accused of having speed hacks? I wanted to know what i did wrong as I don't hack in MineCraft thanks Andie have a good day.
    Server Name: LitFam

2. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Hi there, welcome to our lair called the Unban appeal section.
    Congrats on creating your topic,

As for the future, please try to copy the format from the example (https://drcnetwork.com/threads/template-for-unban-applications.11197/)
    That aside, @Andie__ will help you as soon as she sees this. Please wait for her to wake up from her sleep, Moderators need their beautysleep :D
    --- This message was merged, Jun 19, 2016 ---
    Hi there, welcome to our lair called the Unban appeal section.
    Congrats on creating your topic,

As for the future, please try to copy the format from the example (https://drcnetwork.com/threads/template-for-unban-applications.11197/)
    That aside, @Andie__ will help you as soon as she sees this. Please wait for her to wake up from her sleep, Moderators need their beautysleep :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Panzerwaffen Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Hi there
    Andie was the one who has indeed banned you but at the time I was together with andie and we both noticed that you were going a bit too quickly. You went at a speed that was faster than minecraft sprint-jumping and when I tried to fly with you (so keep up with you) you funny enough out-ran me. So care to explain why you were going faster than normally possible in minecraft? (and no you werent using speed pots)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Player has 3 days to respond.

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.