Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by alvaretrm, Jun 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alvaretrm Coal Miner DRC Player

@Anesitas @Panzerwaffen @Reynout123 @Andie__
    1. I killed someone with my rank 2. I did not understand the rules clearly as google translates confused me. My cousin helped me out with the translation and I certainly do know now that I am wrong. I will not act against the rules again. I was not aware of some rules on the DRC network. I have the rules translated and saved. 3. I am really sorry for doing such a stupid act. I have had one week to think about it and I now know I am wrong, and will never do anything like this. I will not use my rank or the commands along with my current or future rank to act against the rule of DRC. I will also not talk or act bad to people even when they do it to me. I did not know what the consequences were, I do know them now. I will never act in such a way again with the risk of getting my account banned from the DRC Network. I like this server and the people on it and I will never risk my account on it ever again. I hope I have awnsered your questions.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I will close your other topic.
    Answer me this: why do you keep making new topics?

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. alvaretrm Coal Miner DRC Player

@Anesitas @Reynout123 @Andie__ @Panzerwaffen
    I did not knownhow to get your attention to the other post so I'm doing it this way, can you take a look at my reply? I have heared that you give everyone three chances but I cant even have my second and I already have a permanent ban. What have I done to you to be treated like this.

4. Panzerwaffen Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

Let me tell you something
    Anesitas has banned you so he will help you with your unban request like he has been doing since the first topic. Tagging other moderators is rather useless and if you wonder why that is well we (all staff except anesitas) don't exactly know what happened anesitas does so if that is why it is always the moderators/admin/owner who has banned a person to help that person with his/her unban request. And ofcourse if we think we have information that might help we will post it either here or just send it to anesitas in private.
    It is all up to anesitas if he decides to unban you or reduce your ban but before that you just need to answer his questions.
    And the current questions that YOU need to answer is this:
    why do you keep making new topics?

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. alvaretrm Coal Miner DRC Player

@Panzerwaffen
    I am sorry I did not know I thought all mods can see what happened. I won't start a new topic. Can you tell me how I can get anesitas attention to my topic? I have heared he has been online in game and I see he was online on the forum as well. Do I need to wait or is there something I can do? Thank you in advance. I am sorry for the trouble I might have caused the tagged moderators.

6. Panzerwaffen Server Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator

He will look and respond when he has time. and it would be useful if you answer his questions:
    why do you keep making new topics? me.

7. alvaretrm Coal Miner DRC Player

I wanted to get anesitas' atention because it has been two days and he has not replied and I just do not know what to do about it. I made this topic to get attention because I waited one week and I am very eager to play on the server I just don't know what to do. That's why I made this topic.

8. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Well, while waiting for my reply. You just could have read the rules, and while doing so, rule 9 from the forum rules might be interesting for you.

What does rule 9 mean?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. alvaretrm Coal Miner DRC Player

@Anesitas
    in this server I join with alvartrm but I can't BlueJupiter he is my brother but I banned but Im very very sorry I can't do bad behavior

10. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Please note: I said forum rules, not server rules

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. alvaretrm Coal Miner DRC Player

@Anesitas
    You can't answer so I did new topic because I did it for your attention and I say it again I don't know rules.

12. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I can answer, I'm still waiting for you to answer my questions though..

You would need to answer those two, as for the first question. Answers like 'You did not respond' will not be accepted. You've made quite some topics, just when you were of the opinion that I took to long to unban you, and I've closed every single one of them with the response that you would need to answer my questions before I would unban you.

So, besided the other two questions. Once again answer this:
    1. Why did you abuse your permissions for /tphere in order to kill players?
    2. Why did you even kill players?
    3. How would you be able to tell me that you would not do it again. And by 'it' I mean breaking the rules.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. alvaretrm Coal Miner DRC Player

@Anesitas
    At first happy birthday to you 1.my first ban is again /tphere but I swear I haven't got bad intention ı show my house to my friend but my friends name similar to another player so I do /tphere but another player came my place and player to complain me and I have got 3 days ban 2. And I dead one people to lava I think you know he name is Coco4862Berkay. And he always did evil to me he always says swearing to me but I tried to be friends but last he says swearing to my mother so I did /tphere and I throwing to lava but Im very very sorry even I gave an item but Im banned. 3. And when you did unbanned to me I promise I will not forget to rules Im very regret I can't do similar to this event please trust me.

14. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So. You once again failed to answer my questions, on top of that, as you can see above. This is no retaliation towards someone swearing. This is targeting someone in order to murder him.

Also: Does the name 'BlueJupiter' ring a bell?
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. alvaretrm Coal Miner DRC Player

@Anesitas
    My answer to your first questions is Rule 9: when open 1 event we can't open another event.I say to you again I don't know rules and I do ignorance to you I did new event because you and other moderators works in the same company I know this is funny but I did tagging other moderators and this is reason , I think when he saw that , he says you.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
  16. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Any chance that one day you will answer all?
    I have made a request with the admins, so please wait for my answer

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. alvaretrm Coal Miner DRC Player

@Anesitas
    Cause a subject new subject I was hungry So forum rules 9: I am very sorry I did not know in advance the rules and many rules I neglect many rule
    from this I apologize I you at me reply did not for but time do not have as I understand it and you and the other same moderators The same company to work we thought a little funny but the If tag the others They are will inform you I thought other question: (1.why did you abuse your permissions for /tphere in order to kill players?): I this coco4862berkay the erkay5 for I used but why follows
    he first time in he joined the game I help him . I tried to understand but I speak with my friends and he jealous to me and he says swearing. but we try to friends again.but he can't and erkay5 to be friends with him and we did not saying anythinh too.after that Coco4862Berkay is swearing to me again and him last word is very bad and I sad this and I angry too he says swearing to my mother and erkay5 helps him again so ım very angry and I away there and I found lava and I threw them into the lava. But I very regret . I swear he haven't got any item and I gave an iron set and diamond item . but They have just complain to me. 3. how would you be able to tell me that you would not do it again.And by 'it' ı mean breaking the rules:I swear I will not violate any rules any more. I missed my account. For several days ı dream please. My first ban is /tphere too. but I swear this command I can't threw any player. Just my friend wanted to come with me but my friends name is similar to another player so another player came near me. And I apalogize to player. And I apalogize to you. This ban is taught very important thing. Sits angrily Up damage.And The same was yes . Please give me one last chance.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. alvaretrm Coal Miner DRC Player

@Anesitas
    My brother is played this server too. he joined with BlueJupiter and I played with alvaretrm. And he saw my friends in the game and He urged me. And me to know I said Im alvaretrm Im banned. So much usually when he saw my friends he urged me.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
  20. alvaretrm Coal Miner DRC Player

@Anesitas
    Did you decide it was the 3rd day ? I know you do not trust me , it makes a more but I have about 20 or 25 days are approaching this process I settle down , now I promise please remove my ban please. I will not violate the rules again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.