Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Others' started by Rejoy, Dec 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rejoy Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

Reset password of PoIsOn
    Idk if it is cracked or premium
    idk
    --- This message was merged, Dec 7, 2015 ---
    I just want the account IF it is not being used simple frost?

Last edited: Dec 7, 2015
  2. Dracindo Forum Lizard Staff Member Forum Moderator

@Rejoy only make password reset topics for yourself.
    If a friend asks you to create a topic for him, then tell him to register and make one himself.
    From our point of view, you could be trying to log in on someone else his account and take everything from him and put it in your chest and wallet.

With that being said and the form being entered incorrectly, the topic is closed.

Edit: Topic temporarily reopened.
    Let me ask: you want the account PoIsOn if it's not being used, but don't know if it's cracked or premium. What use do you have of it if it's cracked? And why not adjust the name a little? (ex. PoIsOn_, P0IsOn, xPoIsOnx, ...)
    Also, what if it is a premium account? Then the real PoIsOn would come here, ask for a password reset and log in to get all the stuff and money you've worked so hard for.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Rejoy Diamond Miner DRC Veteran

look i asked my friend to play mc. He first logged on this account. i didnt see him. then he told me it was a green and black sin but he couldnt login. I saw that and i told him to make another account if he wants to play. he played with Ludacriss. then he wanted WaX. i asked u guys for that but u guys said to tell him to make his own thread. a week before he told he doesnt want to play mc. so im just taking PoIsOn,since it has a good skin.
    --- This message was merged, Dec 8, 2015 ---
    wait leave it close this topic. all the servers which i play on has been registered by PoIsOn

Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
  4. Nobody4life Obsidian Miner Staff Member Forum Moderator

Topic closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.