Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by diogorex, Oct 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diogorex Newbie DRC Player

was banned and this writing I can not go for five days and "griefing property" does not know how to speak English very well, I am Brazilian and I wonder if is to unban me because I did not do anything q can ban me .not know if it was error or something else but I would return to play in serving q Love.my name in the game and Rexdx

2. drdoct Lapis Lazuli Miner DRC Veteran

You can not grief unclaimed buildings. If you didn't make it, don't break it. I was called to a home where you had broken quite a few panes of glass And some wood all around their home. I saw it, sent you a message saying griefing property isn't allowed. Then banned you for 5 days. If you look up at the top you will see a link that says Rules. Please read them and understand that this is a highly moderated server that doesn't allow a lot of things that cause other players harm. If you want to play here, then do your 5 day ban and come back and have fun within our rules. We do not shorten the time of bans, but I hope this explains why you were banned a little more clearly.

3. diogorex Newbie DRC Player

everything very clearly I not done that, I would return to play .Also I wonder if even banned will earn money with ballot. thanks for reading and answer me

4. Anesitas Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

As drdoct said, you can play again in 5 days. You will still receive votereward when you are banned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.