Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Unban request' started by timo12, Jan 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timo12 Iron Miner DRC Veteran

*Minecraft name: Reynout123 (mod)
    *What are you accused of: i did 2v2 ahmedx and mrswagmuch but reynout123 take my pots out of my inventory because we said no pots. our enemy ahmedx and mrswagmuch had strengt but we din't because if we din't put our strengt in out pv reynout123 said he will take it. this was unfair . i said that to reynout123 he kickt me for be unrespectfull. after that an other mod says he is jsut test mod is this okey then?
    *A short description of why you think you deserve to be unbanned: because he let us die

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

I didn't let you die. And nice cuts in your story bro.
    You said that kinda scam was allowed. For god sake I toke your pots until end of fight. I checked MrSwagMuch and he didn't have pots. So Stop lying about those. He even asked me to control you both.

You said that kinda scam is allowed? Why are you complaining then?

The fact you were being disrespectful? You calling me a bad mod when I was just doing my job? Keep those useless "He scammed he needs to be banned...." fights out of that chat...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. timo12 Iron Miner DRC Veteran

storie: me and sinax did 2v2 but we had no pots because reynout123 take it out of our pvp because we said no pots. the other 2 guys had pots because reynout123 din'tt take their pots and then we died.
    --- This message was merged, Jan 30, 2016 ---
    oow sorry i post it by unban it must be a report sorry
    \

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Well MrSwagMuch admit AHMEDX used them. I haven't checked AHMEDX because YOU said that scam was allowed in PVP.

And I gave them back -_-

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. timo12 Iron Miner DRC Veteran

yea i said scam was allowd but u said to me if i take pots u will take it out of my inventory

6. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

http://puu.sh/mPlVv/81283409a3.png Here you are saying it your own? So don't make reports when you did say your self.
    --- This message was merged, Jan 30, 2016 ---
    I toke them even before the whole story of those scam thing

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. AHMEDX_YT Redstone Miner DRC Veteran

first of all only i had pots i didnt know that it was no potsin the 2v2... later in the 2v2 when i knew it was no pots i even peaceed and said stop in chat but he ignored and just tried to kill me and my team, after that when they both died and we had the stuff i told guus that as it was not fair ill give u all ur stuff back and i did.....

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. timo12 Iron Miner DRC Veteran

yea i said scamming is legit but u said it wasn't and if i take my pots u will take them off me true or not

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

Let me clear this whole thing out so this can be closed:

I admit I toke the pots from _Guus_ but I gave them back immedialty when he told me he was going to put them in his pv. So that is that. I checked MrSwagMuch, SinaXx_x (or how it is written) and _Guus_ but I forgot AHMEDX because you guys were to fast with going in battle. Why I checked all of you? Because MrSwagMuch asked me.
    Everyone can ask me to check if it is legit or not. And if it is not? I will tell it with no problem.
    But _Guus_ I recommend stop lying for a sec.
    - AHMEDX asked both of you to stop fighting for a sec because he has his pots. But you ignored it.
    - MrSwagMuch didn't drink his pots like AHMEDX did. But you are saying he has? ( http://puu.sh/mQp82/de0becb491.png )
    - I didn't said I would take it when you didn't put it in your PV? I am not even allowed to take stuff and don't return it. I am not dumb and I follow the rules. And I know you read them.. I just said: I am going to keep this to end of battle because of the rules that has been made between you four, and because I don't want to have any "He scammed me" tickets when I can fix them even before they are there?

I talked with Andie about the scam part in pvp (she got a talk with Nobody4Life about it). And I know when I can ban for scam or when I can't.

So this is all clear now. And I would ask a mod/admin/forum mod to close this up for me.

Greetings Reynout123
    Topic can be closed
    Problem fixed.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.