Welcome to our forum!

Do you want to become a member of our community? Join our forums now!

Register
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Others' started by Ryu/Genubmc, Aug 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryu/Genubmc Hunter DRC Veteran

hello best drc'ers

Today i read all the rules again and there is ONE rule i don't understand, And i want a good answer on it.
    Why are dropparties forbidden?

2. iiJochem Obsidian Miner DRC Veteran

Ik denk dat dat is om de economie niet te verstieren, en het niet echt chill is als steeds mensen in de chat lopen te roepen: dropparty at spawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tp fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! etc etc.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Brammes Guest

(lets take for example the server survival, there is a well balanced "economy")
    If someone gives away 10 or more (double) chest with diamonds, or even other expensive items (good gear/beacons) It will destroy the economy... People start to sell those diamonds for half of the price. While they didnt mine it/obtain it on a "legal" way...

Its also there to prevent spam, in chat most people saying that when they go to /spawn they get free stuff..

But also for death trapping. example: they ask you to teleport to them. And when you do that, he will kill you by lava or let you falling down... You will die, but someone got your stuff..

STAFF: correct me if i'm wrong..

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Absurtois Iron Miner DRC Veteran

If you fall down in a big deep gap and you die, you wont lose your stuff. Its still claimed by yourself.

Vestuurd vanaf mijn iPhone 6 met Tapatalk. Sent with my iPhone 6 with Tapatalk.

5. Reynout123 Server Admin Staff Member Server Admin

It just for the economy, spam and lagg on the server. Because to much entity drops will take CPU of the server and then you are making lagg to anyone. Even the people with great internet.

6. Joey / JPCore Builder Builder

Ryu jij bent nederlands JONGE,

Gewoon om de economie nog niet meer te verpesten, en ook omdat je gene Rank items mag afgeven, etc etc. Jelle houd 'eeuwenlijks??' wel een DP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.